The Aftermatch

The 1-a students (except for bakugou) were sitting in the living room of their dorms listening to the news.

.......

In the news......was a anouncement from a group called the witch cult. In it they proclaimed their intentions to the nation.....but in the middle on their speech the news was cut, probably by the producers of the news channels since this wasn't in their planned schedules.

........

The dorms were quiet, with was very unusual. Most of them did still get their licences despite of the attack, but they couldn't celebrate.....not just because of the attack, but because there was someone they knew who joined the witch cult.

And the attack caused another scandel, but this time it wasn't really directed on U.A since they weren't the ones who orginized the exams.

Then, Bakugou came out of his room to see why everyone was staring at the tv and being so damn quiet.

Bakugou: What the hell are you guys doing?

Izuku: K-kacchan?!

Although there was one teeny tiny issue, bakugou was jumping around on one leg since his leg got broken in the attack.

Izuku: Y-you shouldn't walk around! Come on....i'll get you back to your roo-

Bakugou: Don't you fucking touch me! I don't need your fucking help!

........

Todoroki: Hey, Midoriya? Didn't you mention there was someone else with Y/n?

Izuku:......yea....i think he called him self the Archbishop of Gluttony....

Momo: Lye batenkaitos....i think that was his name.....

Todoroki: It's clear from the broadcast and the attack that the witch cult will be a massive threat to everyone....we should atleast try and understand their abilities. Any idea on Y/n's quirks?

Kirishima: Well apart from the unseen hand......we don't really have an idea of his quirk....

Lida: Midoriya. You and Y/n were quite good friends, do you have any idea?

Izuku: Well-

*Flashback*

Y/n: And if you three won't tell anyone about Greed, then i won't tell the world about One for All.

*flashback end*

Izuku:....No, he never told me.

Lida: I see.....that's....unfortunate.

Denki: So wait.....He's just completly invincible?!

Bakugou: You complete dumbass!

Denki: H-huh?!

Bakugou: Every quirk has it's weakness, even people like All might have weaknesses. So that traitorous bastard is no exception.

..........

Todoroki: That's all well and good, but we're not aware of that weakness.
Kirishima.

Kirishima: Yea?

Todoroki: You and Kaminari fought Gluttony right? What about him?

Denki: Well i kinda just got stabbed and got knocked out sooooo i can't give you much info....

Kirishima: He probably has some kind of physical boost quirk, since for someone that has such a small body, he was really strong and fast.

Then the silence came back......there was nothing more to say.