Rescue Bakugou

According to reports there were many injured and one kidnapped....Katsuki Bakugou.....

Midoriya was still screaming on the ground, since his childhood "friend" got kidnapped.

Shouji:.....hey...Y/n? Are you alright? Your acting kind of....weird.

Y/n: Hm? What could you possibly mean~ *sarcasticly*

Shouji: Well-

Y/n: I really don't like Bakugou you know? Although, since i didn't manage to save him....i just feel....so.....SLOTHFUL.

Out of frustration i bite down on my finger and blood comes out

Tokoyami: H-hey! Y/n! What are you doing?!

I pick up some pebbles off the ground, use the Authority of Greed and throw them towards the ground.

*BOOM*

A massive crator is formed from just the pebbles.

.......

Y/n: Anyway....were going back towards camp.

Shouji:.....yea....

It didn't really matter to me that it was Bakugou that was kidnapped, but the fact i was so close to cutting the villains arm off and saving him.....it's just frustrating.

*timeskip*

Izuku: i hope kouta is alright....

Denki: Ah Midoriya, your awake now.

All of class 1-a except for you and.....Bakugou....

Denki: Have you been watching the news recently? It's pretty bad.

Mineta: We've got a melon for you!

Tokoyami: Sorry, we've caused you trouble.

Izuku: No...i should be the one saying that. Is everyone okay?

Lida: No...Jirou and Hagakure are still knocked out from the gas. And Yaoyorozu suffered a pretty bad head injury. So those three aren't here.

Uraraka: That makes 15 of us.

Todoroki: Well Bakugou's gone after all.

Mina: Hey, Todoroki....

Izuku:......wait....where's Y/n?

Denki: He probably is still blaming himself about Bakugou.

Sero: Yea, and he seems really pissed.

Izuku: What do you mean?

Denki: We walking towards a store and on our way there we noticed Y/n enter an old abandond building.

Izuku: Yea?

Sero: When we were going back home...that building was completly destroyed with crators everywhere.

Denki: And he keeps going on about how "slothful" he was. For a lack of a better term, he's gone mental.