Battle Training

You wake up the next day and your actually quite thrilled to go to school, since your going to UA again!

After you get ready and say goodbye to your mom you head towards UA

*mini timeskipo*

After you arrive you head towards the classroom, and there you find a couple of classmates already there like: Izuku, Uraraka, Lida, Kirishima, Denki, Mineta, Sero, Mina, Tsuyu and Sato (These are the people you actually started talking to yesterday and started to befriend them)

Lida: Ah! Good morning Y/n.

Y/n: Good morning to you too.

You say your good mornings and such to the other classmates and sit down waiting for the class to start.

After the class starts it's nothing but boring normal stuff after not too many but LONG minutes the bell rings indicating the start of your next class

Everyone starts chatting about who is going to be their next teacher, but then...

All might: COMING IN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Everyone: All might!

Most were quite excited to see all might.

All might: Now now today were going to do something diffrent i will explain later i need you guys to.... WEAR YOUR HERO COSTUME!!!

Everyone starts grabbing their hero costumes and head to the lockerooms.
After everyone is done changing you head outside.

After you go outside you see everyone in their hero costumes, some of them are quite good actually! But Izuku's is...eh...bad at best, also it way too obviously resembles all might.

Y/n: Izuku...

Izuku: Y-yes?

Y/n: It's way too obvious.

Izuku: H-h-huh?

You point at all might

Izuku: O-oh...........well anyway! Your costume is really good!

well anyway! Your costume is really good!