U.S.J Part 2

After the villains enter the facility through the portal you notice the hand guy talking about something, but you can't hear him so for now you ignore him.

Momo: Hey... 13? Why aren't the alarms going off?

13: Good question...not sure...

Then Todoroki talks about how the villains could have gotten into the U.S.J without activating the alarms, but he's using big words used by intellegent people so you just stop listening and look back at the villains.

Aizawa: Thirteen, get the students out of here and alert the campus... although if they can jam the communications we probably can't contact them right now. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the other heroes.

Izuku: But sir, you can't fight all those villains on your own. Your quirk specializes in one on one situations and stealth.

Aizawa: You can't be a pro if you've only got one trick. I'll leave it to you thirteen.

He then jumps down there to fight the villains

We then started to run towards the exit, but the mist-portal guy gets in our way

Kurogiri: There is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the Leugue of Villains, i know it's impolite to come here uninvited but we decided to come here to say hello.

Then the mist guy continues to talk about how all might was supposed to be here and shit.

Then Kirishima and Bakugou try to attack the mist guy, but it didn't work and then he teleported everyone away to different places in the U.S.J

....

I'm not sure where i was teleported, but i seem to be alone....wel not alone, but there are a bunch of villains here.

Rando villain 1: Hey guys! Look there's a kid alone here!

Rando villain 2: Heh heh heh, this wil be piss easy!

Y/n: Oh, Really?

Then suddenly rando villain 1 get's picked up by your unseen hands, and then you yeet him far away

Rando villain 3: What the hell?! Kill the kid!

Then a bunch of villains charge at me but i use my unseen hand to pick them up and either smash them into the ground or rip of a couple of finger.....or....their hands.....oops.

Rando villain: W-what the H-hell are y-you?!

Y/n: Sin Archbishop of the Hero course, representing Sloth. Y/n L/n

Rando villain: W-what the hell e-even is that?!

But you just pick him up with your unseen hands, and slam him into the ground. Your covered in blood while you smile almost sadisticly, if someone didn't know you were a student, they might have thought that you were a villain