Chapter 13(short chapter)

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf

I have been obsessed with this song recently. I found it in a Taekook video, and I am so happy that I found it because I love the lyrics so much. 

______________________________________________________________________________

--- Stiles' P.O.V ---

Today, I stayed home as I felt like making macarons for the first time. I have been baking a lot recently, but I'm complaining, baking helps keep my mind off of things. When I am baking or cooking, my mind is blank, I am only focused on creating rather than overthinking things that would stress me out. In a way, it is like a stress reliever. The pack went out to deal with a rogue attack, and they made damn sure that I stayed home. Especially Der-bear, my babies and the rest. They said, and I quote "we can handle everything, it is just a rogue attack, no need to stress yourself out", hugged me each and left. It's also one of the main reasons why I am baking. Like hello? I am the pack mom, I'm supposed to stress about my pups safety, and if something happens to them, you can bet that hell will breakthrough. I sighed, I hope my pups and Der are okay. 

I continued to fold my batter until it became a perfect consistency. I took out my piping bag, filled it in with the batter before pipping it out on a sheet of wax paper. Once that was done, I slammed (not hard or rough) to get the air bubbles out, then let it rest for 30 minutes. In the meantime, I'll just clean up my mess then continue reading my book. 

*after 30 minutes* 

I placed the macarons in the oven for bake for 15-20 minutes. Once that was done, I went to the fridge to take out some cream cheese and butter. I should have done this 10 minutes ago, but I completely forgot. I need to let both of them come to a room temperature so that when I make the icing, it would be easier to make. In the meantime, I took out my icing sugar, vanilla extract, milk, and my stand mixer.  

After I finished making the frosting/icing and the macarons finished cooling, I began putting them together. As I was doing this, I heard my phone ringing playing Bulletproof by Ben Woodward. It is a really good song. I placed the icing bag down to pick up my phone, which was on the couch. 

"Hello?"

"Genim! We an emergency!!" Der-bear screamed on the phone making me wince. 

"What happened? Are the pups okay!?" great, I hope it isn't too serious. I started panicking as well as anxiety. 

"T-they a-are" Derek is panicking, what is happening!?! My poor pups. See I told them that I should have gone with them! 

"Der-bear take a deep breath and let it out, yes like that. Good now tell me what happened to them" I stop trying to keep my fiance calm. 

"The pups, they were-"

TO BE CONTINUED... 

_________________________________________________________________

What happened to the pups? Were they kidnappened!? 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! 💜🎄