Chapter 12 (Edited again)

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf

I am very sorry for not updating, school started and now I am a senior. I had a lot of assignments to get done, and they are not fun or easy. I will try my best to update my stories. 

________________________________________________________________________________

--- Genim/Stiles' P.O.V --- 

I woke up the next morning extremely drained.  Physically I am fine as I healed from last night, but mentally... I am quite drained and tired. I also woke up extremely hot, because all the pups slept in our bed last night. I groaned and took my phone from the side table to check the time. Shit! It's already 11! I kicked off the bedsheets and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I don't have to good breakfast, since I already know that my sweet baby Isaac and Scott made breakfast for everyone. 

*after getting ready*

I just finished getting ready, I am not sure if I have to go and check the cafe, but I will just in case. I know that my staff are worried about me and my pups. I don't have much to do today, but I think I might do to the gym or train later. I walked downstairs to make myself breakfast, but I stopped to notice something on the kitchen table. I walked over to see a plate with eggs, bacon, toast and some fruits with a cup of warm coffee. My babies must have left it for me this morning. Talking about my babies, where are they? I sat down to eat my breakfast and poured some warm milk and sugar into my coffee. 

After I was finished eating breakfast, I walked outside to check what was making grunting noises. My pups were training really hard along with Der. They must have been worried sick about me last night. I smiled and went back into the kitchen to make some sandwiches for them. Once that was finished making them sandwiches, I took a pen and paper and wrote a note saying that I will be out. I took my keys and went to my car heading to the cafe. 

*At the cafe* 

"Genim! I was so worried about you!" I smiled and went to hug Mary. 

"I'm okay trust me... I finally got my revenge" I smiled sadly. Mary gave me the same look,

 " That's good, I know how much you wanted to take revenge, a burden lifted off your shoulders" I nodded my head. It sure does feel like to finally get that off my mind and shoulders. 

"Anyways, any new recipes?" I asked wanting to change the subject. She nodded her head smiling "two actually". 

"The first one is a mix between a cake and a cookie" (A/N I remember back in elementary, my best friend/cousin used to bring with her to school, I tried a piece and it was fantastic. She used to called it "Yum Yums"). 

"The second one is the different types of sugar cookies. Such as chocolate, lemon, red-velvet, rose, etc" Ohh that sounds delicious. "How did it come out?" her me with an upset look making me a bit confused. 

"What?" I asked her, generally confused. "Oh, nothing, it's just that it came out okay except that something doesn't seem right" ah. 

 "Well, let's go back into the kitchen and I'll help you out!" she smiled and pulled me into the kitchen. Once we made it inside, Mary handed me a piece of cake/cookie for me to try. 

"It's delicious! But I think you added a little too much baking soda. But if you want you can give some out to see what everyone thinks about it, and if they like it we need to think of a name for this recipe." I love seeing Mary so happy. Even though Mary has been there since the time my mother was alive, she never baked before so she is very new to all of this. I looked over to see that the cookies haven't been baked yet. 

"Before you roll out the cookies, let them chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes, then you can take them out, cut them and then bake them for 10-15 minutes on 180 degrees celsius. Keep your eye on them, because if you over cake them, then they will be rock-hard and a bit burned. "

 She nodded giving me a big smile before hugging me. 

"Do you want me to help you?" she nodded her head at a dangerous speed making me laugh. Is it weird to call an older person cute? 

"Also I think it would be a great idea if we do different types of chocolate. Such as dark chocolate, white chocolate and regular, milk chocolate, maybe even use chunks. We can also add in some type of nuts" I added, she whistled. 

"That's a great idea, we can try it would tomorrow if you don't mind coming" I shuck my head "it's not a problem, now let's get started" I smiled at her. 

It took us an hour to finish making the cookies, we iced them and even added some edible paper that had our logo on it to them. We gave samples out to everyone, and they seemed to love both recipes. This is definitely going to be a big hit! I know that both my parents are looking down on everything and that I am making them proud. 

It was not around 3 in the afternoon. I helped clean the kitchen and bid my farewell and left to go to the gym. Today is arms day, so the boy and I going to be sore tomorrow. When I am finished working out, I normally go and practice my magic, but I think I'll do that at home once dinner is finished. 

*After the gym* 

I just made it back home, and boy and I sore. I might have overdone it today, but oh well, I'll heal.  It's around 5 in the afternoon, so I need to start cooking soon. I opened the door only to be tackled to the ground by all my pups. I grunted at the impact. 

"MOM! WHERE WERE YOU!?" shouted my pouting, cute pups. Der was just laughing behind them making me scoff at him. 

"I was at the gym, why?"

"Oh..."

"Well..."

"I thought you went missing!" (A/N you can already guess who said that)

"See I told you he was at the gym!" a smack was heard along with a groan. I pushed everyone off me dusting myself off.  

"So.. who want to help me make dinner?" 

"...."

"ME!!" 

"NO I WANT TO HELP MOM!" and of course they start fighting... 

"Derek do something please!" I groaned as my fiance continues laughing. Rude!

"DEREK!"

"OKAY OKAY calm down!" I scoffed at him once again. 

"Okay pups that's enough, your mom is getting annoyed," he said separating Jackson, Scott and Isaac. The girls were sitting down along with the rest of the pups. 

"Malia and Kira why don't you help me?" they both nodded their heads. To be quite honest, I need to teach them how to cook or else they are doomed once they move out. Said pups began to pout making me laugh once again, so cute. 

*During cooking*

"MALIA THAT'S NOT HOW YOU CHOP VEGETABLES!"

"Oops..."

.

" KIRA DON'T BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!" 

.

.

.

.  

"Oh lord... please help me"

TO BE CONTINUED... 

________________________________________________________________________________

I am sorry I didn't update sooner. To be honest I have writer's block. Anyways this past month has been hectic. Where I live, we got more cases. Schools got shut down. Online classes started once again and will continue until the end of this month. A lot of assignments to do, along with quizzes. Report cards are being released soon. Yay... how I can't wait to see my grades for math...  

I hope you guys are keeping safe during all of this! Love yall, until next time!