Chapter 10 (Edited again)

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf

Are my stories good? Like I feel like my type of writing is wrong and that my stories are boring >_< Anyways let me know if you think that Brett and Corey should be in this story! I'll do a vote, so just comment down your opinion. Should Cora be alive? 

Yes or No?

________________________________________________________________________________

--- Stiles' P.O.V --- 

I woke up to the sound of a door opening and closing. Wait where am I? The last thing I remember is going back to the car with my two babies and then... Oh shit! I got kidnapped! Now I remember, and it was by that stupid bitch kate, like what the hell does she even want? Why kidnap me? I looked around the room... well if it is a room, I noticed Kate standing against the door. I groaned with annoyance this bitch just doesn't know when to give up or stay dead! 

"Well well well, if it isn't the bitch who is supposed to be dead! What do you want now kate?" I had to hold in a snicker, kate just scowled before speaking. 

"You already know what I want Stiles"I hummed it's true though. She wants to continue her 'mission' of getting rid of the hale's and doing so by killing Peter and Derek. But why kidnap me? 

"Then why did you kidnap me then? You could have just attacked us instead" I stated which made an obnoxious smile appear on her hideous face. Great, what is she thinking now? 

"Great question! Since you are Derek's mate I decided that kidnapping you would make him panic and go into a frenzy and once he heard that you were kidnapped by me. He would go searching for you and bring the whole pack with him. Once he arrived I would kill him and the rest of your pathetic, abomination you call a pack just like I did to the rest of his family" she sneered. Of course, that is her plan.  

"You really don't know Derek or the pack at all bitch" I simply stated. "I knew that you were following me all day, and with the help of a few friends, I told Isaac and Scott what to do once you began your 'clever' plan and kidnapped me" I smiled at her shocked expression. I focused my magic on the chains that were holding my wrists up. 

"There is a lot that changed compared to the last time, especially me. You know nothing about me, I am not human" I started freeing myself from the chains as they melted away, shocking Kate and the two hunters who came in just a second ago. 

"What are you talking about!?" she demanded, I can feel the fear and anger coming from her and the two others, but it was more fear. I flicked my wrist breaking the chains on my feet as well, 

"I am the world's strongest mage and werefox (or kitsune I guess you decide which one to call it)"

"WHAT!?" I laughed at her before getting serious.

"You deserve what is coming to you, what you did to Derek and his whole family!"

I moved out of the way as she and the two hunters ran towards me ready to attack, I smirked and released my claws. As I kept dodging their attacks and bullets, "You guys suck!" I smirked as they both sneered at me and continued to shot bullets. 

I want to end this quickly and get back to my family. I cast a spell where the enemy's weapons melt, "AHHH! my hands!" I smirked once again. Man it has been a while since I did that and I love it, While they were distracted I took my claws and slashed the back on their necks making them scream more. 

"You guys honestly didn't think that I forgot what you did 12 years to my family did you?!" I growled out, their movements stopped as well as Kate. I growled once again at them, I never told Scott, Derek or the rest of this story. 

I pushed all three hunters to the wall with my magic and chained them. I walked over towards the abandoned sword on the ground and picked it up. I walked over to them and started to slash at all three of them. I guess you can say that this is revenge for both me and Der-bear. 

"P-please w-we're s-sorry!! Please stop!!" One of the hunters begged I laughed. "Hunt those who hunt us right? I am returning the favour" I listened to their screams. 

"I can never forgive you. 12 years ago you took something precious from my family! I remember that night so clearly, the night you killed my soon-to-be baby brother who wasn't even born yet!" I started making them shake with fear. 

"You three came to my house, started shooting the entire place, my two parents tried to protect themselves and me, but with my mother pregnant she couldn't do much. That night they managed to fight you off... but not before shooting a bullet into my mother's stomach!! Killing my baby brother! You deserve everything coming to you. Because of you my mother became sick afterwards and died not too long after the incident" once I covered their body with enough blood and scars I cut both their arms off, slashed both their stomachs wide open along with their legs. I left them to bleed out onto the floor as I moved to Kate.

"What do you want!" she shouted,

 "You already know what is coming to you, I have nothing left to say". I did the same thing to her as I did to the hunters, but this time I cut open her neck. 

"This time you won't be escaping death, burn in hell bitch" I turned away from them and walked out of the warehouse. 

I listened to Kate scream at me saying shit, but I didn't listen. I found oil and lighter. Great I walked back inside and poured the oil (or gasoline) everywhere and onto kate and the two others. I lit up the lighter and tossed it inside as I walked out. I made sure to cast a spell around the entire area so that the trees don't catch the fire of that any person who is hurt. It is basically a doom surrounding the warehouse, I continued to watch as the abandoned building burned to the ground with Kate and the two hunters screaming in pain and agony. 

I need to change my clothes... I am covered in their blood.

 "GENIM/MOM!!" I heard voices shouting out at me and soon was tackled to the ground by my babies and mate. I hugged everyone back as my babies cried ad hugged me tight, 

"I missed you so much". It was quite clear that they didn't notice the warehouse on fire or the screams of pain and agony. 

"Gen what happened!?" Der-bear shouted worried that I got hurt "I'm fine Der, but..." I pointed to the warehouse that was still on fire and watched as he and the rest of the pack looked in the direction I was pointing at. "Oh...."

TO BE CONTINUED...