Chapter 9 (Edited again)

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF!
________________________________________________________________________________

--- Normal P.O.V ---

Scott and Isaac turned around, they felt so uneasy. 

"Mom?" Isaac looked around, as did Scott, but what they found made their hearts drop 6 feet into the ground. 

"Scott, the hunters must of kidnapped Momma while we were too busy talking! What are we going to do?!" Isaac shouted, about to burst into tears. Scott tried to look calm for his mate, but Isaac can tell that he is panicking. 

 "Iss, calm down! We'll find mom okay, let's go home and inform the pack!" Scott said kissing his mate on the forehead before getting into the driver's seat. Isaac sniffed, nodding his head, 

"Yeah, let's get home quick! We don't know what they would do to Momma!" Scott nodded his head in agreement. 

*Just arrived at the loft*

Slamming the Jeep's door closed, both Scott and Isaac rushed into the loft, their hearts racing at a fast speed.

 "DAD/DEREK!!!" they shouted, causing most of the pack to scramble downstairs, others (like Derek) to fall off the couch. 

"WHAT!?" Derek shouted, grumbling afterwards about being woken up and falling off the couch at the same time. Not noticing how his two betas heartbeats were beating at a fast rate. 

"What's wrong? Where's Genim!?" now the whole pack started panicking. 

"M-momma g-got k-kidnapped!" everyone in the loft went silent. Their pack mom/mate (in Derek's perspective) was kidnapped? Who kidnapped Stiles!? 

"What!? By who!?" shouted Derek, while Isaac was whimpering into Scott's neck. Everyone shuffled in their places under Derek's blood-red eyes and his alpha voice. Noticing his pups discomfort, he took a deep breath and calmed down before continuing. (A/N yes Derek calls his pack 'pups' but he would never ad

"I'm sorry for shouting, but this is important, Scott and Isaac, who kidnapped Genim?" Scott whined a little at the information that Stiles told him and Isaac. So he pulled his mate onto his lap and sat down on the couch where Derek was previously sleeping. 

"It was kate who kidnapped Mom..." he said while rocking his mate side-to-side. This got a major reaction from the pack, except for those who didn't know who the hell this kate person is. "Umm, who is kate?" asked the twins, Kira, Malia and Danny. Allison shifted and let out a small whimper, noticing her distress, Lydia pulled her into a hug and spoke soft words to her mate. This confused them, why would Allison be whimpering at the question that they asked? Derek sighed,

 "Kate is the person who I was stupidly involved with and the bitch who killed my entire family, she is also Allison's aunt". It was probably best to not tell the whole story, since he really didn't want to remember every single detail of that dreadful night. The said people who asked just nodded their heads, deciding not to say anything. 

"Anyways, Mom figured out that she was following us, along with 2 extra hunters", silent, Isaac decided to give out the good news. 

"The good thing is that Mom told us, with the help of the people in the cafe, that the hunters and Kate don't know that Momma is a werefox and a mage. He said not to worry about it too much about it" Derek let out his breath, relaxing a bit, but still, he was worried about his mate. Erica, along with Jackson, Boyd, Lydia, and Peter gave confused looks, and/or had a scowl on their faces *cough* Peter *cough*. 

"But I thought that Peter slashed her throat and killed her! How is that bitch roaming around!?" Erica exclaimed, the others nodded their heads in agreement. Derek shrugged his shoulders "I honestly don't know how she is still alive" he turned to his uncle before continuing "Peter, can you call Chris and inform him of this new threat?" Peter nodded. 

"Gladly, I would love to kill that bitch kate once again, but I would also love to see that handsome man you call a father, Allison dear" he winked at Allison, who gagged, before walking away. Derek sighed at his uncle's antics, he was happy that his uncle found his mate, don't get him wrong, but it is just... weird. 

"Scott and Isaac, did Genim tell you where Kate might have taken him to if he got kidnapped?" Asked Derek having a little hope of finding his mate. The two shuck their heads, Derek nodded his head, a little sad that his pups didn't know where he would be at. "That's okay, but I have a feeling that he might be at a warehouse, I will call Deaton to see if he can do a locator spell or something" the pups nodded their heads, and Peter didn't say anything most likely thinking about his man's behind. 

"Scott, what else did Genim tell you and Isaac," he asked, Isaac turned around on Scott's lap and smiled a little. "Before he got kidnapped, he said that there was some lasagna in the freezer and to heat it for dinner, and for us to make some garlic bread and salad," Scott said with a shrug of his shoulders. Derek sweatdropped and shuck his head once again, of course, his mate secretly wants his pack to eat dinner before coming to his rescue, even though it doesn't need it. Hey, even though Stiles didn't directly tell his two babies that he wanted them to heat dinner and eat before rescuing them, Derek always figured out the intention of his mate's words. Know matter what the situation is, Stiles always wants his mate and pups to get nutrients into them and eat before continuing whatever was happening. Man, Stiles really is suited for being pack mom that's for sure. 

"Well, once Peter gets off the phone his Chris" he started, he turned to look at the girls. " Allison, Lydia, Erica, and the rest of the girls, we'll do what Genim said, heat dinner and makes garlic bread and salad. Save a dish for Genim, because after dinner we'll do rescue him" the girls nodded their head and went to the kitchen. 

"Isaac and Scott, got to your rooms and take a bath and relax until dinner is ready. Don't worry you too, Genim will be fine, he is very strong and can fight well. The rest of you go set up the table." Turning to look at his uncle, he realized something "Peter stop flirting with Chris and tell him that his crazy ass sister is back and alive and that she kidnapped Genim!!" he shouted, Allison made a face when she heard Peter flirting his her dad, while the rest of the pack laughed. Peter just gave him a look and put one hand in the air as if he was surrendering, Derek growled a little at his uncle's antics. After dinner was finished and the dished were washed and put away, the pack were all back in the living room planning how to get their mom/mate back. Unknown to them, Stiles has a plan of his own.

TO BE CONTINUED...

________________________________________________________________________________

Just letting you know, I didn't forget about Liam, Theo, Mason, Hayden, Cora, Braeden (I'm thinking about her being a bitch and wanting to try to break up Sterek or having the pups turn into babies and her helping them out). Corey and Brett don't exist in this story. Until next time, bye-bye :)