Chapter 1(Edited again)

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf 

A\N John knows Stiles is a werefox and a mage

________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles P.O.V : 

Stiles Stilinski the useless, weak, defenceless human that can't do jack shit. That's what everyone says. Derek, Jackson, my former crush Lydia, my ex Malia even my best friend Scott. Little does everyone know I can do so much more. I just keep it a secret, the only person who knows the real me are my parents. 

I make jokes, I laugh, I make sarcastic remarks just so I can hide all my pain. The grief of losing my mother 6 years ago. To top it all off, I'm gay. I pretended to 'love' Lydia and I didn't even like Malia. I think of her as a  sister, but in reality, I'm in love with Derek. I know it sounds so complicated! 

My dad knows about me being gay, but he supports it, which honestly shocked me so much. Everyone thinks that the only good thing that I can do is search for information for the pack. In truth, I can play the piano, sing, a mage and finally a werefox. A hybrid you can call me. My mother taught me how to play and sing. 

Today is her death anniversary making it 6 years since she has passed. She was kind, thoughtful, knew how to play the piano, sing, and was a famous mage in the supernatural world. My dad let me skip school today, because of my mother's anniversary today. 

I'm also going to the pack meeting today that is held at Derek's house. I'm driving to a secret place that only me and dad knows. It's a place that my mother owned before she had passed and gave to me. It's a nice little cottage that is near the pond and is far into the forest, that no one knows about. Not even the Hale family. The cottage has 2 bedrooms, 1 large kitchen that is connected to the living room, 2 bathrooms and a giant piano in the center. It may look small on the outside but in reality, is pretty big. It also has a hidden room in one of the bedrooms. It's a music/studio room, it has all sorts of instruments, guitar, flute, violin, drums, a small piano, etc. The studio is where I like to go because I can show my true talents without anyone knowing. I like to sing when I'm down or just to express my feeling. So when I got to the studio, I headed toward the computer that was connected to the headphones and played a song. I headed to the recording room, put on the headphones and waited for the music to start playing. (A/N Where'd You Go? Fort Minor)  '

Where'd you go? 

I miss you so... 

It seems like its been forever... 

That you've been gone. 

*instruments playing* 

She said, " somedays I feel like shit "

Somedays I just wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit. 

 I don't understand  why you have to always be gone 

I get along but the trips always feel so long 

And, I find myself trying to stay by the phone 

'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone  

But I feel like an idiot, workin' my day around the call  

But when I pick up I don't have much to say 

So, I  want you to know it's a little fucked up 

That I'm stuck here waitin'  at times debatin' 

Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career