Siete

Ilang araw ang lumipas dahil sa sobrang okupado ako nitong mga araw. Isa sa prinoproblema ko ay ang elektrisidad, dahil sa mahika hinde pa ito laganap kaya dapat kong gumawa ng reusable energy to power up the device.

Just think about it, it's much more convenient since there will be no energy that will be put to waste.

Nasa kwarto lamang ako ngayon. Nagbabasa ng mga maari kong gamitin bilang alternatibo.

Wala pa akong masyadong naiisip kaya mabuti na lamang kahit papaano ay nakakatulong sa akin ang mga impormasyon na nasa libro.

I heard steps coming on my room and knocks were heard after.

"Binibining Czarina, ipanapahanap kayo ni Enggrandeng Duke. Ngayon raw ho mismo." Pagbibigay alam sa akin. Ang nagsalita ay ang kanang kamay ng aking lolo. He is loyal to him. He is an educated and well mannered man. I never seen his eyes look at me in displeased. Hindi rin siya mapagmataas. 

Pero kahit ganun di pa niya akong naabutan na magsalita dahil napakabihira ko lamang itong gawin.

Tiniklop ko ang aking binabasa at tinago sa isang sulok.

Binukas ko naman ang pinto at nakitang matikas na naghihintay sa labs si Ginoong Aress. Yumuko ito bilang pagbibigay galang at inalalayan ako tungo sa kwarto ng nasabing Duke.

I curtsied at him to acknowledge his presence and assistance. I entered the room after and sat at one of the seats placed infront of his table.

"Your Highness, at may what can I serve you?" I asked him.

"You'll go with me at the farm." He said and drink his tea.

" Does my father know about this?"

"No, why would he?" He answered me straight at the point without even thinking that it might hurt me. It didn't thou. Ahh perks of having mature mind.

"Just asking." I replied with a shrugged.

"He won't look for you either way, so why?"

This old man guts.

" Why?"

" What's with why?" His eyebrows met each other at tinaasan pa ako ng kilay.

" Why would an old man want to bring his young granddaughter at the farm? What's your reason and kindly convince me.." His eyes dance in amusement.

" Convince you?" He asked and looked at me in disbelief. Finding my words unbelievable.

Well, I want to go and explore to that farm but convince me first thou. Crazy, I know.

" I'm a busy person so what would I benefit in your farm? Time is running."

" Knowledge." He simply replied. I know what his pertaining to but I want to hear it from his mouth.

"You will gain the knowledge, the process on how our business works. An experience too, Are you now convince?" A brief reply.

I nodded my head. " Magbihis lang ako." Ani ko bago umalis.

.....

The old Grand Duke was left alone. Amusement bever left his eyes and his smiles stayed.

Convince her? The Duke thought that she's insane but smart. A characteristic of a businesswoman.

If someone would hear her words, that person would probably gonna faint in horror that such words came from the young child.

What amuse him the most is he won't talk unless needed. That child is terrifying. She doesn't even care about her father that won't care about her.