Tres

Three years passed since that day happened. Like what he said, I ate with them. I received backlash and words from my so called family.

Everyone who lives here basically hated me. Even the maids and knights for certain reasons I'm not aware of.

"Oh, here comes the garbage. She can't talk."

"Loser. Kanino iyan magsumbong? Ay di pala makapagsalita." Tawanan at boses nila ang aking nadinig ng dumaan sa harapan nila.

"What a waste of time." What an idiot.

The servant, most of them who wanted to ranked up hated me because I am mute, I'm a disgusting girl and a disgrace to the family they are serving.

I rolled my eyes. I went to the secret room. For the last years I've been studying in medical field and other subjects. There are alot of similarities in treatment but there are different names and strategy. Which helped me a lot in regards of my knowledge in science.

I sometimes mixed them up. Making a much more better way to treat people. I make experiments too. Right now, I am saving money. 20% lang ang narereceive ko kung ikokompara sa ibang kong kapatid. But, being a indulge with business in my oast life making me wiser than my older siblings who spend their money to buy clothes or anything fancy to show off.

I am saving my money, I want to invest it but not now. I still need to study the economy, how the market works. I think, at the age of 10, I can make my own pharmacy. That's how I envision myself five years from now.

I am slowly practicing martial arts, I am much more focus in Arnis. My body isn't fragile as it used to be which I understand since I am a kid, physically.

Unlike other noble kids who have their own teachers to educate them at early age, I have none. But, It was actually not known by my grandfather. I don't need one anyways, I can educate myself.

With too much practice, I never noticed the time and straightly head up to my chanber. Nasanay na akong walang nagaassist sa akin. Hindi naman kasi ako baldado.

Shanny is actually busy, madami siyang ginagawa kaya sa umaga at gabi niya lang ako naaasikaso which is ok for me.

I felt my eyes getting drowzy and fell asleep.

Someone knocked in my room. "Pipi! Labas na. Hinihintay ka ng iyong pamilya sa hapagkainan." Ani ng isang serbidora sa labas ng aking kwarto.

Hindi ko ito sinagot at patuloy itong binabulabog ang aking kwarto. Hinayaan ko siya. Anong aasahan niya? Sasagot ako? Pipi nga ani raw niya.

There's a lot of pathetic people out there and I won't bother to even give a care about them.

I changed my clithes and immediately proceeded to the Dinig room. I heard a lot of complains.

"What! Feeling VIP? Importante, nagpapahintay."

"Gosh, no manners."

I slightly bowed my head to the head of the family, which is my grandfather who's the only one who neither expressed happiness to my existence nor grief ir anger. He's just neutral.

"Wala man lang Sorry! Ay, oo nga pala di makapagsalita."

Grandfather acknowledge my presence and motioned his hand to sit down whoch I obliged.

Every single day I need to went through to this kind of family mess or disaster, a toxic family.

"Silence. Let's honour the food." A voice filled with authority spoke up and made the room quiet.

"Sorry, Grandfather." They said and eyed at me in anger. Blaming me with something they did. What kind of mentality does this humans have?

"Czarina, come with me." Grandfather said after the dinner. I immediately went with him. The grand mansion's hallway with fancy painting plastered on the wall lead us to his private room, more like a meeting room.

His power and authority never left despute passing his throne or title to his son. He has the title of being a Grand Duke.

Agad akong umupo at humarap rito.

"Speak." He said. His stance was radiating power. He is trying to intimidate which is a total failure, my experiences from my past life made me met royalties, business men and all. A man of power.

He sat down on his chair and look to me straight to my eyes. "Your nanny told me you can speak."

I raised my brow at him. Hmmmm. What a smart man. He obviously made his own research and his not a air head who's gonna listen to what people are saying. Evidence.

"So?" I asked. It's not really a big deal.

He raised his brows as he heard me speak and look at me unbelievably. "For the past years we've been together, why wouldn't you?"

"It's unnecessary."

" You are amusing. Are you studying?"

I shook my head left to right in response. " No."

"I know. You are going to be taught by Lucio."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. Lucio is a known Maestro. He is a prodigy himself and achieved a lot at the early age of 22. And it cost a lot of money to pay him.

"Potential. You don't act like a kid. You have an intellectual of an adult. For the past years, I've been observing you."

I smiled. He's a keen observer. A really lethal man. This man infront of me is no other than the the ruthless and cold Grand Duke Herion. Known for the wealthy land he rules and his strategy in marketing. He owns a lot of properties and business.

I went outside and smiled. He's not bad at all.

May binibigay siya sa aking pera, which doubles the amount of money my siblings received. Lucio is my mentor. He is strict and it was only the both of us knows about this. Walang nakakaalam na tinuturuan niya ako.

His teaching me Martial arts too. He was impressed for my age I was advanced and can cope up with him. He actually adjusted the lessons for me. I am studying on advance.

My family taught that I was uneducated, that's why we are practing our lessons in one og the secret chambers in this mansion. My grandfather gave me an access.

"Great work, Czarina! You are improving very well! A genius."

"Thanks, Maestro. " Aside from my grandfather, Maestro knows that I can talk. He is worth the saliva. Though. I adore him. He teaches me advanced.

"What a great invention. Its been months since we started and according to your background you were never taught basic things. You're grandfather is right, you have a higher IQ. Might be higher than mine. "

" Thank you. It's a pleasure to be your student. "

"No. To teach a kid like you is a privilege. I didn't even sweat and I learned a lot from you too! I can be your mentor for free, I'm going to say this to your grandfather. " He said which shocked me.

Lucio is a known man. He mentors known and smart people. Mostly, he works as an adviser for nobles and it was shocking for me to know that he accepted educating me. Hindi siya isang guro na nagtuturo ng bata, adviser siya ng mga kilalang business man o di kaya ay ng mga may titulo o kapangyarihan.

Eveyone is aiming to be his adviser. There's actually rumors saying he's one of the advosers of the king which is very impressive.

I smiled and we continued working. We focus on experimenting. Lucio is really diverse. Madami siyang alam. Madami rin akong natutunan specially iba ang mga components ng mundong ito sa mundo ko noon.

As a result of our experiment, he inspected it. Actually, nakabantay lang siya sa akin at ako na ang mag-isang gumagawa ng hakbang. Before conducting this experiment, I spend a week to prepare it's ingredients and introduce to him this idea.

It was like I'm on an interrogation room. He asked a lot of questions of what if regarding this project. This is new, I combined my knowledge nung manggagamot pa ako at ngayon ayon sa nabasa kong libro. I was confident with everything, from their particle, chemical formula.

"Good."