Looking away from the TV, Jungkook spoke,

"Carrot what do you wanna play?"

Trying to finish what was in my mouth, I covered my mouth and said,

"Kook, I really don't mind what we play, I'm just here to have fun with you."

He smiled at me and turned back to the television.

"Everyday spent with you carrot is a fun one, no wait, an amazing one!"

I laughed at his unaware cuteness.

Seeing Jungkook so calm and happy right now, makes me think back to the time when I first met him. He was the most shy bunny ever. He wanted to be with Hoseok all the time, obviously because the dog hybrid was his comfort zone. The first person he warmed up to, wasn't even me, it was Namjoon. Considering the wolf's intimidating aura, it came as a bit of a surprise. Jimin theroy was that due to Namjoon being an alpha, Jungkook felt protected by him.

However, I wondered what created that need for that type of security.

"Hey kookie?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Why do you have to ask to ask a question?"

He chuckled a bit.

"Well it's just that this question might be a bit personal but I just need to ask it."

His look immediately turned serious. He put down his controller and moved closer to me.

"What is it carrot? Is everything okay?"

"Yes it's just that, and I don't want you to feel pressured to answer but, I was hoping that you would tell me why you had become a stray? Considering that we've had a lot of time to build up trust with each other."

His eyes looked down to the ground while he looked anxious.

"You know what it's fine you don't have to tel-"

"I had been taken in by this family because the daughter had wanted a hybrid, and what she wanted, she got. I was mainly used as a 'nanny' of sorts for her. After some time, I had been sleeping in my designated bed when I heard a sound. I woke up and looked around only to be grabbed and pushed back onto the bed. The daughters father started to touch me and made me feel so disgusting. And I couldn't even defend myself. After months of it happening, I had enough and one night before he came, I ran away. I didn't know where I was running to but I had to get away. That's when I met Hoseok. He took me in and helped me and never judged me-"

Tears were visible on his cheeks as he continued,

" - the reason I don't like talking about was because when it was all happening, I couldn't stop him. I was too weak. I felt so disgusted with myself and convinced myself that I had deserved it. "

He stopped talking to let out a small sob, the memories probably rushing back.

As gently as I could, I pushed his head onto my shoulder while stroking his hair. Although I wanted to immediately bring him into an embrace, I felt that, that could trigger some memory or fear.

After a couple of sobs later, he finally was calming down. Eventually he took his head off my shoulder.
Without a second thought, I spoke,

"Jungkook, you are not weak and you are certainly not disgusting. And you did not deserve it. Jungkook you are strong and you are breathe taking. Jungkook for you to open up to me about something like that is brave. Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me,but I want to say, that you are amazing Jungkook, you are unbelievable. And you deserved to be loved with gentleness. You were not in the wrong, he was and I admire you from walking away. Jungkook, I love you so much and I hope one day that it'll get better for you. I know it what take a day, it won't take a week, hell it might not even take a year, but I know that one day it will get better."

With tears still in his eyes, Jungkook leaned forward and pecked my forehead and then my lips.
And it was enough to tell that he felt loved and appreciated in that moment.

"Thank you carrot, I love you."

"I love you more."

Smiling at each other, I continued,

"Now let's start playing, I think we should do Mario Cart, because I still have your record to beat."

"You could never."

And the rest of the day was spent laughing and cuddled in each other's embrace.

/°/
I know some people might be mad at me for writing what I just did, but in my writing (and I don't know if you've noticed) I like to address issues, whether they are clearly brought up or you can read between the lines.
In this chapter, I brought up the act of people touching others in places that they did not consent to (I don't want to say the term just incase someone is triggered by it)

I want to make it clear to anyone who has read this chapter and has been through a similar experience or this experience itself,

That you did not deserve it.
You are strong and you are beautiful. I'm so proud of how far you've made it and how you are fighting to get through those dark moments. And if you are still stuck in those moments, I want you to know, that I personally love you, I think that you are one of the strongest people out there and I know you can get through this.

I love you and so do many others 💜
I am proud of you and so are many others 💜
I think you are powerful and so do many others💜

Keep fighting💜💜💜

Xoxo
Randomgirl300