{°31°}

POV:THIRD

POV:THIRD

"That's the last of it."

Namjoon said as he walked back into the apartment that was now bare. He saw Y/N standing in the middle of the room, holding the keys to the apartment as she looked around.
Sensing her mood was off,he walked up to her, hugging her from behind.

"You okay?"

She sighed and leaned into him,

"It's just gonna be hard to say goodbye."

"We're not moving that far."

Namjoon laughed as he turned her around to face him.

"I know that, but this was where everything just came to be, where everything became okay. It's so full with memories that it is almost feels wrong to leave."

He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear,

"It may be true what you are saying, but we need to move on. We need to make new memories somewhere else. This place will always be here, it's not disappearing. We're not moving far away. You yourself know why we need to move."

She nodded.

"It still feels weird though."

He laughed and kissed her forehead,

"It always will, now go give those keys to the landlord and we can start heading to the new place."

Without much chatter, Y/N handed the keys to the landlord, said one last goodbye before heading to the car and driving to the new apartment.

---
POV:JIN

We finally arrived at the new apartment, the drive not being long due to the fact we were only moving to a smaller apartment. We still needed to be close to our jobs.

Grey clouds started to spread themselves across the sky, obvious that it was going to rain. With that thought in mind, we all hurried to get everything into the apartment.
While setting down a box full of kitchen supplies, I noticed Y/N had started to look tired. Concerned, I walked over to her,

"You okay princess?"

She looked up to me with drained looking eyes,

"Just a little tired Jinnie."

Smiling, I took the box out of her hands and put it down,