{°12°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

"Aww,I really wanted to go to the park today."

Taehyung said disappointed.

"I'm sorry Tae,we can go tomorrow if the weather clears up."

You could see he was still sad but he gave me a smile. He then jumped onto the couch next to Yoongi and I.
Yoongi groaned a bit and opened his eyes,glaring at Taehyung,

"Could you not?"

"Not what?"

Instead of answering the dog,he just closed his eyes again and proceeded to sleep.
I giggled and turned to Taehyung,

"He's just probably in a bad mood."

Taehyung gave me one of his large smiles and opened his arms,asking me without speaking to cuddle with him. Of course I'd never say no to that.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and sighed,

"You're so warm pup."

"Well I am wearing your hoodie."

"That makes it even better."

I smiled and closed my eyes as I listened to his steady heartbeat.
I was in the state of being asleep but not fully,still being able to hearing everything.

I heard footsteps approach us three on the couch and a slight chuckle,

"She fall asleep?"

"Yeah I think so."

Taehyung replied back to Namjoon.

"How's Jungkook?"

I had almost forgotten about that!
Jungkook had got sick due to the rainy weather we have had for the past three days. Considering he was a stray before he stayed with us,I didn't think he'd get sick so easily.
The fact that I was wrong was what made me stress the most.
Due to this,Jin had forced me to relax with Yoongi and Taehyung while he looked after the bunny.

"He's doing fine,Jin is taking good care of him,plus Hoseok won't leave his side so he's got all the help he can get."

"That's good,also isn't your heat coming up?"

Heats were almost a regular thing now.
There was some sort of schedule to it I assumed. Usually Jungkook would get his first,followed by Yoongi and Jimin next,then Taehyung and Hoseok,Jin and lastly Namjoon.