{°10°}

POV:YOU

Introducing Namjoon to the other boys was kind of a difficult task. Due to him being a wolf,an alpha at that,he didn't appreciate it when Taehyung had tackled me to the floor when he ran to hug me.
He had grabbed Taehyung and thrown him across the room,then pushed me behind him,a growl leaving his lips.
Yoongi and Jimin didn't like that,so immediately they were ready to attack him.
However being the responsible person Jin is,he managed to calm everyone down and explained to the boys that Namjoon would be staying with us from now on.

After we all sat down for dinner and they all got to know Namjoon,all of them immediately welcomed him quickly. Being as he was an alpha you could easily tell that they had respect for him and viewed him as a leader.
Thankfully we had a spare room. I had my own room,the same as Yoongi and Jin,while Jimin and Taehyung shared a room.
I could tell he was very thankful for the room,especially since he had his own.
I knew he was settling in quick as his alpha side had already viewed us as his pack. He made sure all of us got to bed before him.
I know he'll be fine.

I laid in my bed half asleep when I heard my door open. I stayed still,knowing it had to be one of the boys,unless it was some serial killer,because then I'm screwed.

I felt the bed dip and felt two arms wrap around me.
I turned around to be faced with Jimin.

I smiled to him,

"What's wrong Chim Chim?"

He placed his head in my neck and shook it.

"Just wanted to spend time with you."

My heart warmed at what he said. Until a thought crept into my mind,

"I haven't been making you feel neglected right?"

I asked worried.
He quickly removed his head from my neck and looked at me with his slightly widened eyes,

"No,no Y/N you give me enough love I promise."

I looked straight into his eyes.
There is a but in that sentence but he can't bring himself to say it,

"But..?"

He looked down,

"It's just,I feel scared that you're getting so many other hybrids."

"Why?"

"I'm scared that you'll forget about me."