{°25°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

"You want to go bike riding?"

All the boys have expressed how excited they had been for our day together, Namjoon being one of the most excited (after Taehyung of course)
Namjoon has never been a selfish person nor did he really seek out attention. But even so, I'm sure even he would need it at some point. Due to this nature, he is often selfless, sometimes too selfless. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be selfless, but sometimes it's okay to be selfish. Whenever the small amount of time I had to give the wolf hybrid attention, it was often stolen by the others. Of course the others meant no harm.
That just never really thought that it would affect Namjoon,he wouldn't show it if it did.

"Yeah! But at night though so we can cycle under the stars."

"You and your obsession with the stars."

It was settled.
Tonight I would be cycling under the stars with Namjoon.

The whole day Namjoon stuck by me, but didn't really care if the others would come. Of course they knew their boundaries as they had been left alone when they had their time with me, however that didn't stop them from 'checking up on us' a little bit too often.

Honestly, I would of thought Namjoon would chase them away, but he just minded his own business.

Finally, the time arrived where we would leave.

"We'll rent two bikes from the bike shop."

I said as we got into the car.

The drive wasn't long and soon we arrived at said bike shop. We got out, checking that the car was locked first, before renting two bikes for about two hours.

By this time the sun had created a mixture of different colors in the sky ranging from red to purple.

Both Namjoon and I started from the shop and ended up riding next to a river. There were some people walking and even cycling along the road too.

Finally we stopped at a bench and took a break.

Sitting down, Namjoon quickly grabbed my hand and held it in his own. However, it looked like he had been wanting to do it for a long time.

"Namjoon, why do you never seek out attention?"

He seemed a bit taken a back by the question but answered anyway,

"I've just never felt the need to. I knew you were there and that's all I needed. Well, sort of what I needed. Of course there are some days I just want to keep you to myself and not let the others near you but that would be selfish."