Intro to Book Four

***********************************************************************

You didn't think that was the end of the story... Did you?

***********************************************************************

Hey Fellow Descendants Lovers!

We are Dark and Twisted Sisters, and we're so excited to have you here.

It's book 4 guys! Myth no more, it's being published!

Which for anyone new to our series, welcome, but yeah, this is the 4th book in our series.

If you'd like to read the entire series here's the order;

Book 1- We Wear the Mask

Origins of how our darker and grittier version of the Isle influenced the canon characters, and the introduction of 2 OCs, T (Yep, just the letter.) and Deez (Her full name, Hyades, is pronounced just like Hades, just so you know for later.)

Book 2- A Crack in the Mask

Just like in the movies, Mal and her gang are summoned to Auradon. The story goes more into depth about the feelings behind the actions of the main characters, and things don't follow the movie exactly. (Don't worry, some of your favorite moments still show up.) Also, we mix 2 more Disney movies into this. Anyone a fan of Lilo and Stitch? How about Big Hero 6?

Yep, some of those guys show up.

Book 3- Cracks in the Mask

So this book follows what's happening on the Isle with the Sea Family right after Mal and her gang leave for Auradon.

Of all our books, this is the one that truly dives into the darkness of the Isle. It is rated M.

And now-

Book 4- Defending the Mask

We know we left you guys on a big cliffhanger in book 3, but we're shifting focus back to Auradon to see how the Core 4 are handling their new lives, and the strange people taking an interest in them.

===========================================================================

We like to use this first space as a way to connect with our readers, but first, let's get all the legal out of the way.

We do not own Disney Descendants or any of the canon characters that show up in our story. Nor do we own Lilo and Stitch or those characters. Yep, same with Big Hero 6. We own nada on that front.

We've taken a fantastic movie, book series, and mini T.V. series made for children/teens and made it dark, twisted, and more young adult with matching adult themes and cause/effect situations.

We took cues from all forms of media related to Disney Descendants, but most of the plot is our own creation.

T, Faustina, Deez, Roy, James, Beam, Melora, and any other character not owned by Disney are original characters, mostly because we hate ourselves and apparently never tire of adding more people to keep track of.

===========================================================================

We do a live stream most Fridays on Youtube if you're interested in getting questions answered.

We also have a Facebook if you'd like to follow us there and connect with readers from other sites. We have fun connecting and supporting each other.

All are welcome :)

===========================================================================

Last but not least, trigger warnings and promises:

Book 4 is rated T-

All VKs are from the Isle. They swear like sailors sometimes. There will be cursing, like an abundance of it.

There will be talks of abuse. All of it. Mental/Emotional/Sexual/Spiritual

There are a few religious tones. Not a ton of it, but light mentions here and there.

VKs are great at torturing themselves. We let them. But we also deal with the problems eventually.

This is a coming of age in a difficult time story. The majority of characters are teenagers; they are inexperienced and stumble a lot.

There will be fluff.

There will be hurt/comfort.

There will be violence.

There will be fears faced.

There will be confusing emotions.

There will be insecurities.

There will be bullying.

Mal's eyes will flash neon green often.

They will have moments of terror.

There will also be hair ruffling and hugs.

===========================================================================

Thank you for making it this far through our introduction. We can't express how excited we are to be publishing this-

Seriously, it was a myth for a few months.

But we did it; we came back and wrote it.

After this, it's smooth sailing through books 5 and 6.

Hopefully.

But now, we proudly present to you, our lovely lively readers-

Book 4: Defending the Mask