Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Julia's POV:

"Y-You wanna get back together?" I ask in a stutter. The ground suddenly felt uneven. My legs were shaking. My heart was pounding a million miles per minute.

"Yes, that's what I just said." He says in are-you-deaf tone. I push him gently outside so we can talk. I take a deep breath so I don't say anything I'm going to regret later.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I say just loud enough to hopefully get it through his thick skull that this is a absolutely horrible idea.

"What?" He shrugs, playing dumb. I stand there, in complete and utter shock at what is certainly happening in my front yard. My ex-boyfriend wants to get back together with me.

"Oh, let's review what you've done in our two year relationship. Shall we?" I pull out my hand to count the many points I am about to make.

"First, you made it clear that I didn't matter. On our first date, you didn't even ask me what I wanted to drink. You wanted me to move in with you on our third week of dating. When I said no, you threw a tantrum like a three-year-old. Second, you embarrassed me every time we went out." I explained.

"How?" He asked, interrupted my rant. I sucked in my teeth, incredibly annoyed and tired at this point. It was only 9:30 a.m too.

"Third, you never let me finish my sentences. Fourth, you never even bothered to listen to me." I finish my sentence.

"I never did any of that. You're crazy." He laughs. I raise my eyebrows.

"Wow." I turn back to go inside, annoyed that I spent ten minutes of my life talking to this "man" of an ex-boyfriend.

"What did Daniel want?" My mother asks. She always liked him.

"Nothing important." I lie again. She seems to grow suspicious that I am answering in short sentences.

"Oh, I forgot Justin wanted to out." I lie through my teeth again, feigning remembering that important detail. She lightly smiles; although I don't she means it.

"Oh, that's great sweetie." She says and I sprint upstairs to change into something comfy but presentable.

When I'm out of the house, I don't go over to Justin's or Daniel's.

I need time to think.

I see my car. It wants me to drive but I change my mind last minute. I take my bike out and start peddling through L.A traffic. It's not done in L.A because it's dangerous. At this moment, I couldn't care less.

A/N: Ohhh! I loved Julia's response. Did you? What do you think Daniel will do?