Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Julia's POV:

I wake up. I don't know where I am. I'm on a dark cream colored couch with a light blanket covering me. I uncover the blanket from my body and see my clothes are still fresh.

I look around. The sunlight is just starting to come through the sliding glass door so it is not as dark as it would have been. I reach out and feel hard wood beneath my hand. I keep feeling for my phone. It is not there. My heart starts to pound a little, like a light drum beat.

After a couple of moments, I hear footsteps and the lights turn on.

"Hi! How did you sleep?" Justin asks. His hair wasn't combed and the bags under his eyes were the rings of Saturn.

"Um, fine." I'm still not sure what's going on. Why am I here? Did I fall asleep? Or was I hurt in some way?

"What happened last night?" My feet start to get extremely sweaty and it's hard to stand.
"You wanted to come by and see my dogs. You did. Then, while you were petting Carly, you fell in a deep sleep. I didn't do anything to you.
All I did, was put you on the couch. You slept there." The explanation was done.

"Was I that tired?" I mumbled to myself. I am so shook that I don't remember much of anything last night.

"The date last night was really fun. I had a good time." He interrupts my thoughts. A light bulb goes off in my head.

"We went to the amusement park, then to the movies and went here?" I ask, wanting to know if I remembered the events correctly.

"Yes, that's exactly correct." He said, walking over to me.

"Did I fall asleep?" I ask, putting the blanket back on. I was suddenly freezing cold. He nods.
"That's it?" I ask. He sits down on my feet. I get deeper under the covers. He starts kissing me.

I put my hand on his cheek to slowly push him away.

"We just met. I have to go." I jump from the couch.

"Where's my jacket?" He runs to through the hall and up the stairs. I see a picture on the side table. A man, a woman, a girl and a boy.

The girl's hair is slightly brown, leaning towards the boy.

He says, "That's my family."
I put on the jacket. I head out the door.

A/N: Thanks for reading!