Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*Next Day*

Justin's POV:

*Flashback*

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Julia asks
"Yes." I say, before she goes in for the night. My heart flutters into a million, tiny butterflies. Fireworks were setting off as if just for me and this amazing accomplishment I had just done. A girl likes me. Like really really likes me.

I get into my home and get ready for bed. I quickly fall asleep, hoping this is not a dream.

*Flashback ends*

A loud siren is bursting through my eardrum. I turn to face my sansauge I was cooking for my breakfast. It's completely burnt. All of it.

"Really?" I scream to no one in particular. Then, I hear a knock on my door. I hurry to clean up the evidence of my cooking disaster.

"Who is it?!" I ask through the tiny hole of my door.

"It's Julia!" My heart immediately starts racing. The burning smell was still roaming in the kitchen.

"One minute!" I scram to grab air freshener and put the used pan in the sink. I take a breath and open the door.

"Hi, Julia." Her beauty was that of a princess.
"Hi, Justin." She said, not saying anything else.
"You didn't say you were coming." I say, shocked that she was at my house this early.

"I didn't? I thought I texted you." She pulled out her phone, scrolling through her phone.
"Oh, I guess I didn't." Her cheeks blushed.

"That's okay, what do you wanna do?" I ask, stepping outside and closing the door behind me.

"Oh, um....I didn't have a plan. I was thinking we could go wherever you wanted to go." She blushed again.

"Okay..." I thought for a moment. "Let's go to a bowling alley." I smile.

"A bowling alley? With other people's sweaty hands on balls that they don't clean?" She challenged.

"You're right. How about a nail salon? I haven't gotten my nails cleaned in a while." I confessed.

"You're a man with a six pack and you go get your nails done?" She asks, raising her eyebrow.

"Yes. I do because I like it and it makes me feel good." I say proudly.

"I like a man who is confident with himself." She says. We leave to go to a nearby nail place.

*At the nail salon*

Julia's POV:

We walk in and see what about fourteen chairs lined up. Multiple employees are touching people's feet and hands. Multiple people are wearing gloves and masks.

"Hi, we don't have an appointment but can you squeeze us in?" Justin smoothly tells the front desk receptionist. He nods, checks his computer and motions for us to sit down. We sit down. I hear a phone buzz. Justin goes into his pocket and grabs his phone.

"What do you want? It's Saturday." His voice is that of annoyance and anger.

"Can it wait two hours? I'm on a date with my girlfriend." He says. It makes my heart flutter.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, as he puts his phone away. He nods. The receptionist leads us to our chairs.

A/N: Hi! It's been a while but school is done so I have more time to write. Isn't Justin just the cutest?! Leave your comments below. Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it!