Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Julia's POV:

Justin, Daniel, and I drive back to my house to chill while my mom has her treatment. I got there first, so I decided to clean up a little bit before the boys got here. Later, I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hi!" I pull a big fake smile. They weren't falling for it and pushed me aside to enter. My smile fell.

"Is there anything that we can help you with, like laundry? Cleaning? Do you want to get a puppy?" Justin is raggling off questions so quickly that I'm having trouble keeping up with him.

"Uh, no. It's been a long day so let's just watch a movie." I say, backing up a little. I sit on the couch and scroll through different movies. "What do you guys wanna watch?"

"Nice one, genius." I hear Daniel whisper to Justin. "Uh, The New York Cat looks good." Daniel plops on one side of me.

"I wanted to sit there," Justin says in a whiny voice as if he was a three-year-old child. I continue to scroll.

Daniel sighs and says, "Sit on her left." Justin stomps his feet but does as he's told.

"You'll be fine." I said to the big baby. We laughed.

"How do you think your mom is doing?" Justin asked. I stop for a moment.

"I'm not sure but if the universe gave me you, pretty good, I think." With that, we watched the movie.

A/N: LAST POST OF 2020! I have big writing goals for 2021. One of them is finish this book by the end of January.