Lunita

A TWENY YEAR OLD CAMILA GUZMAN HELD HER DAUGHTER IN HER ARMS, THE BABY smiled softly up to her mother. After hours in labor, she was finally here, she was here.

"Lunita." Camila whispers, and the girl smiles snuggling into her mother. She couldn't believe how beautiful her daughter was, and how in love she was with her. Her mother always told her she'd never love anyone in the world more than her own children, and a mother's love compared to no other love. She now understood, that she would love this baby with everything, and she would protect her and wouldn't fail her. Not like Camila's father did, when he left after finding out her mother was pregnant.

"Have you thought of the baby Guzman's name?" Her nurse Alice asks.

"Luna." Camila smiles looking up to her. "Luna Daniela Guzman-Winchester."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful Babygirl." Alice smiles.

There was a knock on the door and Camila looked up and saw her best friend, Luke.

"Hey, I brought you your favorite." He holds up a bag of burgers. She can smell the bacon.

Camila smiles, "Actually, those are Luna's favorites."

"I got you one without bacon." Luke smiles.

"Come meet her." Camila smiles.

"Hey baby girl." Luke smiles down at the baby.

"Want to carry her?" Camila asks. Luke nods smiling. Camila hands her over, "hold her head." Alice left them, quietly, Luke had rushed over from the hunt, after Camila called. He had called Ellen to sent another hunter to finish it off. Luke stayed with and took her home, one of her employees helped bring her to the hospital when she bagan having contractions.

A FIVE YEAR OLD LUNA SAT IN HER MOTHER'S CAR, AS SHE DROVE THEM BOTH TO the diner, Camila and Luke owned, Lunita's, meaning Little Moon in Spanish.

"Como te fue hoy, mi amor?" Camila asks. How did today go, my love?

"Bien. We drew, antes de comer." Luna smiles. Good, we drew, before we ate. "Meredith and I played with Eric."

"Thats good hun." Camila smiles pulling into the diner. Luke was a owner of a mechanic shop, on the outskirts of town, most of the time he was there if not on a hunt. 

Luna grabbed her backpack, and headed inside with her mother. Luna smiled seeing Luke, "Uncle Luke!" she drops her backpack and ran to him and he hugged picking her up.

"Hey, you're back early." Camila picks up Luna's backpack and heads to the counter.

"I finished early." Luke says.

"Your usual?" Camila asks. Luke nods,

"Mom, I want spaghetti!!" Luna smiles.

"I want spaghetti too." Luke says.

"Okay, spaghetti for two." Camila says, Luke and Luna took a seat at a table near the counter.

"Need help with your homework?" Luke asks. Luna shakes your head, "I need to draw a picture of my family." Luna says softly, she often saw kids with two parents, a mother and father, she even saw them with two moms or two dads. She only had her mother, she didn't asked about her father, she hadn't started to yet, in pre-k she was the only one with one parent, she only asked about her fathers name once. Luna began to draw her family, she put the names on top of the.

"Who's that hun?" Camila asks pointing to a figure on the top with wings and halo. She had set down their spaghetti and drinks.

"Grandma Ines, see she's in heaven." Luna smiles softly, and Camila smiles kissing her head. "That's you, me and uncle Luke." She points to them.