Morena Mia

NOW THAT LUNA HAD REUNITED WITH JACK AND MARY SHE FELT A LITTLE BETTER and confident in her chances of going back home

NOW THAT LUNA HAD REUNITED WITH JACK AND MARY SHE FELT A LITTLE BETTER and confident in her chances of going back home. She knew it would take a while since Saint Jack is a on a mission to kill Michael, but she knew he could do it, and she would be okay. Everyone now was a big fan of Jack and being able to protect them.

"You've kept your distance with them." Mary says.

"I don't want to bond with them, if we're just going to leave." Luna tells her. "But it's hard not to. The kids are funny."

"Mila, she looks like your mother." Mary tells her, and Luna nods. "This must be very hard for you." Mary tells her softly. Luna only nods.

"I just want my dad, and I can't help think what if he sees and think it's her." Luna says with watery eyes. "Last time they saw each other, it was after my mom found out she was pregnant with me, and she left him. I know she did it to protect me, but she lied to both of us. She told me that he knew about me, and they both agreed to keeping me safe by him staying away."

"But Dean didn't know." Mary says.

"He's going to find a way to get here, he's going to make us go back home." Luna says. "The first few days, I felt alone. I was confused. All I wanted was my dad, and I can't help but worry about him, losing his mind." She says.

"I once lost Dean at the store, he was three, and he was hiding but it was for five seconds but I was losing my mind. I can only imagine what he's going through." Mary says.

"I got hurt right after he got custody of me, a hunt that went wrong, he blames himself, he always does. All he's ever done since he learned about my existence is protect me, and even if it mean sacrificing himself for me and the rest of the world to live." She says. "I don't want him to get reckless, and or just shut down."  The two sit in silence for a few and Luna's mind goes back to thinking of when Dean was planning on sacrificing himself for everyone by taking Amara out.

Luna didn't say anything when her father volunteered himself to take out Amara. She was furious with him, the world, at Chuck himself. It was his fault, he was the one who locked his sister up and didn't have enough guts to face her and apologize.

"I don't want you to sacrifice yourself for anyone, not even for the whole world. I just want you to be okay, and to be here to watch me grow up!" She spoke up once the two were alone.

Dean turns to look at her and she had teary eyes. "Luna."

"No! Don't Luna me! I already lost one parent, am I just supposed be okay losing another one?" She asks. "This crazy older supernatural being has a weird connection with my dad and she wants you to be a part of her, do you know how crazy that sounds!" She says.

"I'm doing this so you can have a future." He says, "this is the only way to keep you alive, and safe."

"But why do you have to do it? Why do you always have to sacrifice yourself?" She asks as tears escape. "It's like you don't even want to be alive." Dean looks at her with teary eyes. "A girl needs her dad, I need you."