Chapter 16

I can't believe that I was able to finish this story before the year ends! Yeee!

I do apologize for the long wait, I just wanted to make sure to give this story a nice ending. I hope you all like it!

In the future, I'll add an epilogue! So stay tuned!

-------

"He was so adorable, how I could say no?" Carla giggled as they walked down the path towards the greenhouse.

Levi smiled at Carla's sweet story of how she met her husband. "That's wonderful Carla."

The sun was setting and it is time for the carriage to return from the city. Levi prayed that Eren would come home, as well as, Carla's family arrive.

"Oh, how convenient, there's a bench," Carla guided the raven to the bench.

"My friend Hange built it for me, this is where I wait every afternoon for my boyfriend to come home," Levi blushed as he sat next to Carla. He could get used to referring to Eren as his boyfriend, he's proud to be Eren's boyfriend.

Turning towards the road, Levi felt the familiar sadness creeping into his heart. But all he could do is pray.

Carla held his hand, noticing Levi's sorrow. "Have hope, my dear. I know your love will be here soon."

That made Levi smile. "Thank you."

They waited for about five minutes until Levi heard the rattle of the wooden carriage and the thump of the horse's hooves on the earth.

"It's here!" Levi stood and squinted at the horizon.

"Oh, you're right dear," Carla stood as well and watched as the carriage come closer and closer.

They patiently waited on the bench when the carriage finally parked and the passengers started stepping out of the vehicle.

Levi braced himself, inhaling a lung full of air to calm his nerves.

And he smelt him. He smelt Eren but he didn't want to assume and had his hopes up, he wanted to be sure.

Then an Alpha with forest pine scent, brown hair, and tanned skin stepped out of the carriage. Levi felt his heart leap out of his chest.

"Eren!"

"Son!"

Both called out in unison before turning to each other, shocked.

"Son?" Levi gaped. His heart beats erratically, recalling that Carla mentioned that her son is going to propose to an Omega. And her son is Eren. His boyfriend.

Carla gasped, realizing that she gave away her son's surprise. All this time, she was living under the roof of her son's boyfriend and the fact that she planned on settling Levi up with Eren was a little embarrassing.

"Forgive me!" Carla pleaded at the raven Omega.

"It's okay-oof!" Levi was cut off when he was hoisted and in the air.

"Levi! I miss you so much!" Eren cried and hugged him once he set the raven down.

Levi returned the embrace, he missed his Alpha, his forest pine scent, his voice, everything. He missed him so much. "I'm so happy that you're back."

"And I see that you already met my mother," Eren pulled away and glance at Carla.

"Oh, yes," Levi nodded with a smile.

Carla looked nervous but she offered her son a smile, next to her was an Alpha. He's as tall as Eren, his long brown hair was tied in a ponytail. Levi squinted at the man.