Perfect Teacher "Chris Brown Ft Jacob Latimore"

Ok so. I don't know if my readers are into threesomes or what nots but that's what this chapter is gonna be about. So if you don't like I advise you to not read but! If you do. Be in for something.

"Yn!" You heard your name being called as the bell rung for you to go home by your teacher Mr. Brown. You slowly raised up and looked at him and placed your hand on your chin.

"Sir?" you said as you bit your lip and smirked. You liked the way he did that. Considering that you've slept in his class often and he'd always give you a speech.

"Why you always sleeping in my class? Your one of my star students and your doing this." He said as he sat on his desk and put of his his feet on top of a chair and you stood up and walked over to him and stood between his legs.

"I just don't feel star Material anymore Mr.Brown. what happened to those good luck on my test licks?" You said as you grabbed his hand and placed it on your ass.

"Remember? " you asked as he licked his lips and squeezed your ass in his hand and pulled you closer.

"Of course I do." He said and leaned in and kissed your neck as the door opened and you turned to see Mr. Latimore aproaching as you quickly moved away from him and started to walk towards the door as Mr. Latimore grabbed you by your waist and closed the door and kissed you.

"Where you think you going Yn?" He asked and you smiled. "You should be use to me by now. He's your favorite teacher now?" He smirked and reached down and touched your pussy as you let out a moan as he began to kiss you and add tongue as you felt Chris's erection behind you and grinding up against your ass as he began to kiss on your neck.

"Mhm. That feels good Mr. Latimore." You said as you rubbed your ass against Chris and started kissing Jacob back and adding tongue and felt him pull your pants down Along with your panties and he began to rub your clit and and moaned louder and Chris grabbed your throat and whispered in your ear.

"Keep it down Yn." He said as he slapped your ass and you felt Jacob ruv your clit faster and Chris bend you over and grab his dick and rub it over your pussy and slowly slide it in whike you grabbed Jacob's dick and lick over the tip of it and slowly slide it dowb your throat as you hear him give off and moan and you started bobing your head back ajd forth.

"Slow" Chris demanded as he slapped you on your ass again and he began to slowly pound his dick in your pussy and you do as he says and start rubbing Jacob's balls and felt as he grabbed your head and ran his fingers through your hair and grunt as he moved your head up and looked at Chris "My turn" he said ass they switched positions and you find yourself sucking Chris's dick while Jacobs behind you and thrusting his partner deeper and deeper in you as you let out loud moans.

"Ahh! Mr. Latimore fuck! " you say as he speeds up and begins to grunts as Chris grabs your head and started fucking your mouth and you feels ass all three of you began to reach full satisfaction all over your bodies and and began to cum and feels as Chris nut in your mouth as you swallow and Jacob pull out and nut on your ass.

"Yn have you learned your lesson?" Chris ask you as you begin to hear a bell ring and hear a familiar voice scream your name as you finally begin to wake up and look up at Mr.Brown.

"Well Ms. Looks like you've earned yourself a detention with me tomorrow." He says and passes you a detention slip as you see Mr. Latimore walk in and you smirk as you get up and begin to leave.