Cheaters part 3 "August Alsina & Trey Songz"

After the situation that happened earlier ,you watch as Adria falls asleep and take her in the room you were giving holding hostage ,as you put her in the crib and walk out of the room and smile and start walking around the enormous beautiful house admiring everything while being terrified at the same time. You slowly walk past a mirror and touch your cheek and see what Trey had done to your face and continue walking and open a door to another room and see all of Trey's things and hear him in the shower and you slowly begin to look for a phone and start pacing around the room and walk past the door admiring his body as the water rolls down his fine, toned body and you bite you lip. For him to be so fucking crazy, he is one sexy man you thought as you start to walk over and trip over his shoes and he hears and you try to hurry and crawl out of the room but it's to late and he comes out of the bathroom and stares at you.

"What were you doing? You looking for something? You snooping around my room?" He asked as his voice began to get louder and louder.

"N-n-" you begin to stumble over your words with this pleasureful yet terrified look at him and you just stare at him then look down.

He grabs you and helps you up and places his hands on your hips and begin to kiss your neck.

"You've been a bad girl" he smirks and you try not to moan as he moves you in the bathroom and watches you.

"Take your clothes off, I aint gone bite...unless you want me to" you do as he says and he admires your body and steps in the shower.

"Get in here." He says and again you do as your told and feel the warm water start hitting your skin and as he closes the door of the shower and begin to kiss the back of your neck and grab the towel and start washing your back and pouring the shower gel all over your body and you close your eyes as he continues.

He starts rubbing the towel between your breast and slowly brush his dick against your ass and reaches down and puts the towel against your pussy and slowly scrub between as he turns your around and helps you rinse off and touches the spot on your face he hit you at.

"I'm sorry" he says and kisses it and picks you up and walks out of the shower with you and puts you on top of the counter and spreads your legs and starts kissing down your neck and between your breast and down your navel and towards your pussy and licks your clit and slowly fingers you as you begin to moan in enjoyment and close your eyes and he begins to flick his tongue all over your pussy and starts fingering your faster and removing his fingers and starts tongue fucking you as you grab the sides of the counter and moans louder and he goes back up and sucks on your clit and you cum in his mouth and feel your legs shake as he picks you up again and walks in the bed room with you and gets a robe out the closet and puts it on you and kisses you as he puts his boxers on and stares in your eyes.

"You deserved this." He says and puts a towel up to your nose and you pass out.

Part 4?? Also need some feedback on this chapter..