Good New part 3 "Kid Lucas"

You look up from your book as you see a bushy brown Afro at the edge of you bed and watch Lucas crawl on the floor towards it and Lj riding on his back as you reach over to the bed and see Aaliyah running away from him with her pacifier in her mouth laughing louder then ever and showing off her dimples as she looked at you with her big brown eyes.

"Mommy mommy!" She said reaching up to you and trying to get away from Lucas as you laugh and pick her up as Lucas smirks and looks at the both of you and gets up and puts Lj on the bed and go after the both of you and hovers over y'all and grabs Aaliyah and starts tickling her and lools at you and touches your thigh as Aaliyah starts laughing and tries to move his hands.

"NO!" She says still laughing as you heard the doorbell ring and Lucas stopped.

"Looks like Auntie Kensi here to cone get y'all" You say as you looks at Lj and Aaliyah and they hurried to their rooms and grab their back and run downstairs as they leave and Lucas watches behind them and smiles and cones back up and looks at you and get next to you and move your book and stares at you.

"Hey baby. Guess what" He says to you still smiling.

"What baby?" You look up at him and lay all the way back in bed.

"I love you.".He said and leaned in and starts kissing you and rubbing up your shirt.

"I love you to" You said to him as you touched his chest and stared in his eyes then his lips and started kissing his as he slid his tongue in you mouth and laid on top of you and grabbing you ass.

We know how this end!. update or something. Sorry for it being short.