12

Hello guys it is me, cloudystar987 in my new account. If you are new to my story, don't read this story first instead go read the story under the account Cloudystar987 or else you won't understand anything. It has the beginning part of the story. I hope you find it successfully.

"if I am being honest, I also expected more of an surprise as well like a pair of crocs." said F Kirishima. "through I don't mind new set of clothing. through I don't know why we would need this weird bodysuit." He picked up the black full body suit.

"I want one too," chirped Kirishima.

"you are the only one who wants crocs, Kirishima. Do I look like I f**king want Crocs?" asked F Bakugo exasperated.

F kirishima looked down at the suitcase and then looked back at F Bakugo. " i would want one," said F Kirishima cheerfully.

"Hmm, I never knew that Kirishima would love an object just as crocs," mumbled Midoriya. He wrote this down on the section assigned to Kirishima.

"hey nerd stop writing that down," said Bakugo grumpily. Uraraka glared at him.

"Why do you want me to stop, Kacchan?" asked Midoriya curiously. "is there a reason why I should stop?" Lida sighed.

"I don't need a reason to make you stop, nerd," sneered Bakugo. Midoriya sighed in reponse and closed the notebook in fear of what Bakugo would do to him if he didn't listen.

"And I forgot how stuck up you were," whispered F Midoriya loud enough for the other futures to hear. " I am Bakugo Katsuki, a professional a**hole." F Bakugo angrily scowled at him. The other futures smiled in response, except for F todoroki who laughed had trouble holding his laughter in.

" F Todoroki why are you laughing?" asked Lida, catching him trying to hold his laughter. Everyone quickly turned their head in the direction of the F Todoroki except for Todoroki to watch the miracle.

"Omg you were right Todoroki is laughing," squealed Mina. "somebody get this on camera before he stops. where did I put my phone?" Mina searched her pockets and then ran over to the girls side of the common room and found her phone on the table. She quickly ran back to the others. By now F Todoroki stopped and stood behind F Midoriya self-consciously.

"aww I missed it. Did anyone get a picture?" asked Mina anxiously.

All the girls expect for Hagakure nodded their head no. Hagakure waved her phone with the picture of F Todoroki laughing to Mina who immediately ran over to her excited. " thank goodness, that at least one person took a picture in time." said Mina.

"Aren't you overreacting a little, by a little I mean a lot. Why do you even need a picture of me anyways?" Asked Todoroki confused.

Mina grabbed Todoroki by the shoulder. " you wouldn't understand," said Mina. Todoroki pushed Mina off himself and he tapped Midoriya's shoulder.

"Midoriya, why is Mina making a big deal of future me laughing?" asked Todoroki quietly. Midoriya thought of an answer he could tell Todoroki that he would understand.

"It's because it's rare to see you show any positive emotions like this and also I think it's because girls like Mina think that you look way more attractive if you smiled. If I am being honest," said Midoriya. Todoroki nodded dumbly.

"You don't get it do you?" Asked Midoriya. Todoroki shook his head.

"That's okay," said Midoriya smiling. Todoroki smiled a little in response.

"Hey guys shouldn't we read this paper?" Asked F Kirishima, waving the paper. " It says that it is important."

F Bakugo snatched the paper out of F Kirishima's hand. "It does say that I thought you exaggerating," said F Bakugo. "Hey extra's listen I am going to read this."

"Grr I am not an extra," protested Bakugo.

"I didn't say you were an extra, ya dumba**," said F Bakugo.

(A/N: for the next part when a word is italicized it means that the person is reading something from a sign or paper.)

F Bakugo cleared his throat. " 'Hello to whoever is reading this, I am guessing that you finally found this paper.' What do you mean finally? 'I have decided that you are going to test another invention.' What do you mean by another invention? It was your fault that we are hear in the first place." F Bakugo commented.

"You know Katsuki how about I read the paper. It looks like you need a rest," F Kirishima suggested.

"Yes how about you guys switch," Midoriya said nervously. Everyone nodded in agreement. He yelped when F Bakugo turned his head toward him.

"You don't tell me what to do, nerd," retorted F Bakugo. He gave the paper to F Kirishima.

"But you just- You know what don't mind me," Kaminari said.

" Ok I am reading guys," said F Kirishima. "'You have to complete some challenges before you can come back to the future. And don't even think about tricking me. I can monitor you guys from my lab.'"

" Wait what do you mean by we are stuck here until we are done with your stupid challenges," F Bakugo shouted angrily.

"Calm down Katsuki we are pro heroes, we can survive a few challenges," said F Kirishima, as he patted F Bakugo's shoulder.

"So what are the challenges?" Asked F Midoriya.

"Oh let me see, it says 'you may be wondering what the challenges are, well you need to first know what my invention does. So my lastest invention can change the age of a person like Eri's quirk. The difference is that the person will still retain all their memories and but they will act their body's age. So for example if I change my age to 6 years old, my body will revert back to my 6 year old self, but I will still remember everything about my 20 year old self, which is my current age if you are wondering. I will  act like a 6 year old though. Althrough I can gain control of my body if I wanted to. If I am controlling my body then my eyes will have sparkles. You will change back to normal self in 12 hours. The challenges are listed below. Enjoy your stay in the past.'" F Kirishima read.

Thanks for reading this chapter

✨hope you have a great day/night✨

✨ goodbye✨