The Meeting

By now all the teachers except, Midnight, had arrived to U.A. F Momo kept eyeing the door to see when Midnight will arrive. Then, the doornob turned and the door opened to reveal Midnight. F Momo quickly got up, startling F Lida, F Midoriya and F Todoroki. Then, she ran over to Midnight and hugged her tightly. All the teachers in the room, especially Midnight, were surprised. Mr. Aizawa grumbled in his sleep.

"It's great to see you too, dear. Now, can you please let me go?" Midnight asked. F Momo slowly let go of Midnight.

"Sorry, Midnight, It's just been so long since I have seen you," F Momo explained flustered.

"It's okay, I enjoyed the hug," Midnight assured. She walked over to F Kirishima and F Bakugo. "Now, what do we have here. Bakugo letting Kirishima hug him, that's surprising. Are you guys in a relationship or did Bakugo become soft?"

"I did not become soft," F Bakugo said angrily and looked away.

"So, you are in a relationship?" Midnight questioned. " Though, I don't think that's possible. Since, your so hotheaded."

"What did you just say!"

"Midnight, I think you stop pestering F Bakugo about relationships. We don't even know if he is dating someone," All Might said quickly.

"No, don't listen to him, Midnight, I want to know as well," Present Mic said.

Midnight kept pestering F Bakugo about his love life for five more minutes until she got bored and went to do her work. F Lida woke Mr.Aizawa up exactly 30 minutes later. Mr.Aizawa sluggishly hopped to Class 1-A and went to sleep as usual.

"He just came in and went to sleep again. I guess we have free time," Lida said to Midoriya and Todoroki. "it's not helping with our education. we are supposed to be exemplary students." Lida chopped the air. 

"I mean you're not wrong, Lida. But, you can't control, Mr. Aizawa," Todoroki agreed. Todoroki glanced at Midoriya, who was lost in his thoughts. "Midoriya, are you there? Midoriya." No response from Midoriya. Lida grabbed Midoriya's shoulder and shook him.

"Huh, oh, what is it ,Lida?"Midoriya asked. 

"Nothing, Todoroki was calling you. Since, you weren't listening to us,"

On the other side of the room, Mina had gathered all the girls together.

"what is it, Mina?" Uraraka asked.

"It's about the future versions. Have any of you noticed that F Midoriya and F todoroki call each other by their first names and also F kirishima and F Bakugo," Mina said. 

"Ah, yes, I have noticed that those two pairs are on first name basis. I believe it's because they have strong bonds with each other that they are okay with the other calling them by their first name. There is another reason for why they could on first name basis... but, I don't want to jump to conclusions," Momo explained. 

"I agree with, Momo," Jiro said, looking at Momo.

"I really want to know the second reason," Hagakure whined.

"Ribbit, we can ask them about this," Tsuyu suggsted. Everyone agreed with this idea.

~~~

The Futures were walking to the meeting room. The hallways were empty, since everyone was in class. The Futures made sure that no one saw them. F Momo, F Lida, F Midoriya and F todoroki were walking ahead of F Bakugo and F kirishima. F bakugo was still angry about Midnight's comment about him. F Kirishima noticed this and kissed his cheek making him smile a little bit.

"Don't f*cking kiss me like that again," F Bakugo whisper yelled.

"I actually thought you were going to shout out that you are dating, Kirishima, to Midnight. I am really impressed, Kacchan," F Midoriya said.