Telling your friends

Texting yoongi has become your daily routine. He also texts you no matter how busy he is. One day you text him asking a question

Y/n
Yoongi can I ask you a question ?

Mr. Min
Yes y/n.

Y/n
I was curious about one thing.
Did you tell the other member
That I am your friend ?

The message was seen but you don't get a reply. You start overthinking about it. Your friends come to you and peak into your phone but you immediately off your screen. Making them doubt you.

"Why did you just do that. We're you texting Mr. Min ? " Samantha speaks. You see her in shock. "Mr..... Mr. Min! What are you talking about " you hind you face and try not to panic.

" we saw your notification yesterday. " Jung speaks. "You never told us about Mr. Min before." Samantha raises an eyebrow at you. You stay still for few minutes not knowing what to tell them cause you can't tell them that it is yoongi cause you gave your word to him.

That is when your Eomma calls you. You just escape from that situation and talk to your Eomma for sometime actually a long time cause you miss her so much you even talk to your appa and your Oppa. After a long talk with your family you hang the phone and come to your bedroom. As soon as you slide into your bed you get a text.

Mr. Min
Sorry for being late.
You asked if other members know about us
So I thought why don't I tell them now
I told them they were so excited to meet you
So are you free tomorrow
I will introduce you to my friends

Y/n
Am I just dreaming or this is real

Mr. Min
No you are not
Are you free ?

Y/n
Yes absolutely free.
But I have a problem.

Mr. Min
What is it ?

Y/n
My friends got doubt
They were asking about you
They still don't know who you are
But still it would be a problem if they find out

Mr. Min
Aish don'tworry about it
You can tell them only if they can also give us a word like you did

Y/n
Then can I bring them tomorrow

Mr. Min
Yes you can
Just make to keep it a secret
I will share you the location
Come their by 11 am
So we can have lunch together

Y/n
I will make sure I will be their by that time
Ok then bye for now
Gotta tell my friends about this
Good night Mr. Min

Mr. Min
Good night y/n.

You put your phone on bed and go to your living room where your friends are watching movie. You sit on the table in front of the couch where they are sitting. You take the remote from Jung's hand turn off the tv. They look surprisingly at you.  You take a deep breath and start telling them you actually Mr. Min is.

After listening to your words they were shook Ed and couldn't even speak a word. You tell them "we are going to meet bangtan tomorrow " and they start getting excited.

" Samantha do I look good. Aish you could have told us before. Now what should I wear. " Eun starts making fuss. You three go into your rooms and start searching your closet. As yoongi told your took thier words before telling them about this. You search your whole closet but yet don't find good outfit.
Maybe you just don't know what to wear. You spend some time searching and finnaly found your dress and go back to your bed.