First day

"See get this to your mind I will never be your girlfriend again in your whole fucking life. So fuck off." You are still cold towards him who will not be. "Even if I want to I can't get out. I mean I am your assistant right now. I was allotted to take you to work. So stop being cold and come I will take you to your workplace" as he finished you got a call from Taehyung. You pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"Y/n did he come? he told me that he reached there did you guys start?"

"Yeah we are starting"

"Ok have a safe ride chipmunk"

"Yah I told you to not call me that"

"Hehe can't help" with that you hang up the call.

Your lips curled up remembering the way he gives you weird names but what is strange is that you find it cute. Your smile faded as soon as your attention turned to the man in front of you.

"Shall we my love" he asks as he extends his hand asking for your hand. You didn't give your hand and make your way to the car. "Hmmm playing hard ah let's see who wins" he smirks. You just get into the back seat. He gives you what the fuck look. "What!? You are my driver just stay like that. And according to me owners don't sit beside driver so stop that idiotic facial expression and start driving. I will be late because of you." After your words he just gets into drivers seat and start driving.

After like 20 min drive you arrive at your destination. You walk out of car and see the building in front of you.
BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT

Your eyes were wide open. Hesitantly you enter the building. As soon as you enter a girl in hoodie and tight jeans came to you.

"Are you Ms.Y/N ?" She looks so cute.

"Yeah.?" Confusion is clearly written all over your face. I guess she guessed it. "Ah welcome to bighit family. Come you have to fill in few papers and you are all good to work." What you are working here. Is this just a dream. You mentally scream. You follow her lead and do all the paperwork needed. That is when you realised you don't even know what job you are going to do. Pathetic right. You signed all papers without knowing what job you are going to do. What if you have to do something inappropriate. Ah come on this is bighit dude and bts gave you job they would never do such thing. But still I need to know what job I am going to do.

After collecting all your courage you ask her. "Um excuse me. Sorry to ask but what job I am going to do" you are already embarrassed by asking that question. She just gives you a soft smile. I guess she noticed my embarrassment and just make me feel better she smiled. Woah such a sweet girl. "You are going to be makeup artist. Actually main makeup artist. You have to stay by them when ever they have shooting or giving a interview." As she finishes she seeing you let out a small chuckle because you look like a joker. Your eyes are as wide as jin's shoulders. "Don't worry the job is worth it." She tap your shoulder to make you comfortable. And you give her a smile.

"Ah I totally forgot to ask your name. What is your name.?" The first question you would ask someone you meet. You asked it. "Haha I am jihyun. You can call me unnie cause I am older than you." She giggles. I swear if I was a boy she would be my crush.

"Ah by the way your work starts in few hours. So make sure you get prepared before that. All the best Y/N". She sure is charming. You politely bow to her and thank her. Now you are in the makeup room. Trying to make new friends.

BEST FRIENDSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara