Lies

Davier had me by the arm and was dragging me to the girl's bathroom. The past few days have been terrifying. I'm just waiting for that moment when everything falls apart. The moment when he finally kills me. If that day will ever come...... 

        He pulls me into a stall and slowly shuts the door, careful not to make a sound. "I need to tell you something" he whispered, facing me. I nodded, not sure what to say, not sure if he was going to pull out a knife and kill me right then. "Someone has been watching you" his bottom lip quivered and I began to feel some what sorry for him, "that is why I have been threatening you and..." he gulped, "hurting you". The second those words rolled off his lips, tears came gushing out of his brown eyes. "W-What do you mean" I stuttered. "A man has been watching you, you know him. But, he wants to hurt you , to kill you" he whispered harshly, "I knew he was watching you, so I told him that I would do the job. All this time when I was hurting you it was to prove to him that I was really doing the job" he wiped his eyes. 

        I didn't know if I should believe him or not. When I first kissed him, I loved him. Then he hurt me and I feared him. "How am I supposed to believe you?" I asked. I cringed as he pulled out something from his back pocket. "Relax it's just my phone" he smiled for the first time in a long time. For the first time in a long time I remember how much I missed his smile. He pulled up his photos and scrolled up until he got to what he was looking for. He held out the phone, wanting me to take it. With my luck, it's a bomb and when I take it, he'll run and I will be blown to bits. 

        I slowly take the phone. What he was showing me was a video. "Press play" he said. I pressed it and  my dad appeared on the screen, he was sitting on our couch in the living room, next across from Davier who was sitting on the coffee table. "Now you found out my secret" my dad in a dark voice that you only hear in the movies from villians. "Yeah I did" Davier said, "You want to kill Cara". My dad chuckles, "Yep, and now that you know I will have to kill you because you will tell her". "Not if you let me do it" Davier hands a wad of money to my dad. "Why do you want to kill her" dad asked, scratching his chin. "Don't play dumb, you know what I am" Davier yells. "What are you exactly" dad's lips curl. Davier swallows, "Warlock".  "Oh" dad sighs, "A witch". "No!" Davier grits his teeth, "A male witch is called a warlock". Dad puts his hands up in surrender. "Anyways, once she finds out what I am she will freak and tell the world which will get to the Witches coucil and will take away my powers. She will find out anyway just by bumping into me, better for me to kill her cause I like to kill" Davier says.

        "Okay, you can kill her but I am watching you" dad says. The screen goes blank. "That's when my phone died" he whispers, "you see I don't want to kill you I want to protect you" he had stopped crying. I definatley believed him, I missed him. "I though you were gone" I began to cry, tears coming down like waterfalls. He pulled my body to his in a hug, "I missed you" I said in a hushed tone. " I did too" he says. "So all of that hurt, everything, they were lies" I says. "Yeah" he says lifting my head off his shoulder so that I was eye level to him. He smashed his lips into mine, sending heat through my cheeks and making the butterflies in my stomach reappear. 

        "I love you, Davier" I say. "Love you too" he says, his lips brushing mine.