Infringe in my life

I walk through the double doors of West Paulding High with my lace backpack on my back and heavy binder in my arms. The last year of my high school career ahead of me I begin to worry about my friends not being in my homeroom when I get there.

I stood in the doorway of Mrs. Brady's room when I see my best friend Katie Turner. Her chocolate Brown hair hung by her shoulders and her birthmark was still extended from the right half of her forehead to a little below her cheekbone. She ran to me and hugged me rambling about how she went to disney world over the summer and had the best time. After that long listening period, she led me to my teacher to get my schedule. Then after that we compared schedules and I found that Katie and I have all the blocks together!

In the middle of all that rambling, I noticed a shy boy entering the room. He grabbed his schedule and took a seat two rows across from me. He ran his fingers through his midnight black quiff. His skin was pale and a few freckles here and there. He was skinny and wore a t-shirt that said, "Warped tour". His denim jeans complimented his eyes and went well with his black vans. "Cara" Katie snapped her fingers in front of my face. I blinked realizing that I had been starring and he had been smiling back at me, uncomfortably. "Katie, I'll be right back" I said standing and making my way over to this cute boy.

"Hi" I smiled, "I don't believe I have seen you at this school before". He smiled back, "I actually just moved here". "Cool, well anyways, I'm Cara Baker. The drama club/directioner/color guard geek. Pleased to meet you Mr........" I waited for him to fill in the blank space. "Davier" he smiled. "Well, Davier thank you for infringing upon my life."