-xvi. twinkle toes

Arabella stood, glaring at Sirius

The last thing she wanted to do was dance with him.
Students around them stared, their ongoing hatred towards one another was well known throughout Hogwarts, so they waited in anticipation to see how this dance would play out.
Hell, even McGonagall and Dumbledor gave one another a look, already preparing themselves for a fight.

"Give me your bloody hand then" Sirius huffed.
Arabella rolled her eyes, but obliged.

Her other hand rested upon his shoulder while his was on her waist.

After stealing Arabella's drink, Regulus looked up from his table and saw his older brother dancing with his best friend.

Oh shit.

He couldn't help but laugh when Sirius' hand went too far down her waist, causing Arabella to yank it up rather quickly.

"My foot you twat" Arabella hissed as Sirius stepped in the wrong direction.

"Not my fault you're big feet are in my way" he shot back.

"My big feet? You're the one who stepped on my foot, twinkle toes" she snapped.

Sirius rolled his eyes, but he also smirked and gripped her waist tighter, causing her to let out a yelp.

"Bloody wanker" she muttered.

"Such a potty mouth Wordsworth"

"Oh yeah? Well there's plenty more where that came from" she grinned sarcastically, causing him to scoff.
Arabella tended to lose her kindhearted attitude when having a conversation with Sirius.

While they were glaring at one another, Arabella had time to examine his costume.

It was safe to say she had no clue what he was supposed to be.

"What are you even dressed as?"

"A sexy pirate, obviously" he replied with a smirk.

"I don't see it"

"The pirate?"

"No, the sexy"

Sirius gave her a deadpanned expression, but he couldn't deny how he found that rather amusing.
Well, all of his interactions with Arabella were interesting to say the least.

He enjoyed them, probably because he bruised her ego and built up his own.

Sirius then looked over the blondes shoulder to see a particular pureblood glaring at him.

"I think your boyfriend isn't too happy"

"Boyfriend?" Arabella asked confused.

"Rosier"

"He's not my boyfriend" she said sternly.

"Tell that to his glare then" he chuckled.

"I'll have you know, he came with a date tonight" she replied, wanting to prove a point.