- xiv. forever brothers

"It's bloody freezing" Arabella groaned as she sat in the stand

She was wearing a jumper, coat, scarf, hat and gloves.
But boy was she still as cold as an icicle.

Viviane wrapped her arms around her best friend and pulled her in close.

"Better?"

Arabella nodded, afraid that if she spoke she'd become cold again.
Strange.

"I don't understand how you're cold, you're literally wearing a whole clothes shop" Genevieve laughed.

"The real question is, how are you not cold?" She mumbled back, loud enough for her friends to hear.

They laughed at the blondes dramatics as they waited for the teams to come out.

Arabella then watched the two teams come out onto the pitch, the crowds already screaming with excitement.

The game began, and in all honesty, she had absolutely no idea what was going on.

Despite the fact that her best friends played the game, as did her ex boyfriend, she never really took a moment to read the rule book as per say.

She'd only cheer when other people from her house would cheer, and boo when they booed.

Arabella saw her friends flying around as she tried to keep up.

One thing she did notice was that Andrew Brown had bumped into Regulus, rather harshly.

She then noticed how he'd done it again- and she wasn't the only one.
As Sirius was flying around, he'd seen his fellow teammate purposely bashing into his younger brother.
He flew towards Andrew and had a quick word with him before turning his concentration back to the game.
The game went on for slightly longer, both teams scoring at an equal point.

It suddenly became interesting as Regulus moved swiftly in between numerous players.

He'd spotted the snitch.

Once James had realised where Regulus was headed, he was hot in his tail.

Andrew brown had also realised this, so he moved quick.
And It was almost in slow motion that Regulus fell off his broom.

Arabella's mouth fell open as she saw Evan dive down to try and help him- but he wasn't quick enough.
His body crashed on to the ground along with his broom, the impact was so strong that it caused his left side to smash on the floor first.
His broom had snapped in half- the broken end cutting parts of his body- that now laid in a tangled mess on the hard ground.

Arabella and Viviane had never ran as fast as they did that day- trying to get down to the pitch to see if he was okay.

Students rushed to get Madam Pomfrey while professors such as Slughorn and McGonagall ran down to the pitch.