He sighed and said: "he thought you are staying here for one week. Okay why don't you tell me what do you think about your brothers?"

I smile and said: "they all are good. Armani always help me but my favorite is Sergio he is so sweet and he also help me when Armani was cleaning my brusies. I know he is cold but from the inside he is the softesr person you'll ever see."

He look at me with an amuse expression and said: "okay...? That's something really new.."

I giggle and then he said: "let's talk about some rules Amore (love)"

I nodded and he place me back on the leather seat and walk towards his seat. Now he is sitting infront of me. He is looking so intimidating and said: "i want you to follow all these rules that's they only thing which we expect from you. Okay hun?"

I nodded and he narrow his eyes a bit but then said: "Let's start with the rules"

1 "you are expected to answer verbally and keep your head high."

#2 "you should always listen to your parents or your brothers."

#3 "do not talk back to your parents or any of you brothers."

#4 "you are expected to get good marks only A's and B's are allowed."

#5 "curfew timings for week days are 9.30 pm you should be fast asleep at that time and for weekends 12.30 am. I suggest you to get atleast 9 hours of sleep everyday."

#6 "you are not supposed to go on the third floor and the basement."

#7 "no boys or boyfriend what so ever."

#8 "if there are problems or you need something ask me or your brothers."

#9 "if your brothers or your parents tells you to do something you are expected to do it at once. If they want you to go to your roon you are expected to go there at once."

#10 "rolling of eyes and brattiness is not allowed in this house."

#11 "do not lie to your parents or your brothers."

I nodded and he said: "did you forget rule number 1?"

I bit my lip and said: "okay i understand."

He nodded and said: "remember one thing Amore (love) we despise liars. So please try not to lie okay?"

I nodded and said: "okay."

He smile and said: "go and ask Armani to show your your room and also give you the tour of this house."

I nodded and went downstair only to hear Sergio, Antonio and Santino shouting. Antonio glare at me and said: "this fucking piece of little bitch isn't going to fucking stay here."

Mario sighed and said: "common brother don't be so over dramatic. Jeez.."

Santino scoff and said: "A fucking stranger come here yesterday and today Dad is telling us that she's going to be our Goddamn sister. Okay she's abused or what so ever and okay father have some sympathy with her but making her as our sister a part of Accardi? The fuck no i don't give a shit about anything she have gone through I just want her to get out of our house."

Armani rub his temple and said: "Sergio and Antonio you shared your clothes with her so that means you have a soft spot for her."

Sergio snorted and said: "yeah we had a soft spot for her and we were okay with giving her our clothes because we thought she is a homeless girl that's why we didn't said anything."

He look at me and said: "get out."

I bit my lip trying to stop myself from crying. Sergio walk towards me and hold my arm and push me. Okay i had enough. I remove his hand from my arm and shouted at him: "don't push me."

I glare at him and point of my index finger at him with teary eyes while he stood there with shock expression on his face. I rub my eyes with the back of my hand and said: "d-don't touch me or i will h-hurt you."

He chuckle and said: "oh really how."

Mario glare at him and said: "okay Sergio enough. You don't want Giovanni to be angry at you."

Sergio roll his eyes and look at me with an amuse expression and said: "I'm waiting little Carmella."

I look at him teary eyes and hold his left hand and punch it. Antonio started to laugh loudly while Sergio look at me with his lip twitching and mutter: "cute."

Okay i will use my ultimate weapon. I pinch him and he hiss and kneel down infront of me while glaring at me and said: "fuck off."

I bit my lip as tears started to pour out of my eyes. Why are they so cruel? Here i thought he's my favorite. He push me a bit and said: "get the fuck out."

I was about tos ay something to him when my vision started to get blurry and everything went black.

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments.

What is your favourite moment about this chapter?

What do you think about Sergio, Antonio and Santino talk?

What do you think about Carmella's blackout?

I love you 💝💝💝

Bye 🌠🌠🌠