"WHAT THE FUCK TZUYU?!SERIOUSLY?!AM I A JOKE TO YOU?!DO YOU WANT TO CAUSE A DEAD FOR ME?!" Sana widened her eyes.

"Yous said that you're tired?!Then I'm helping you bich!!!Let me drive this time!!You rest!!Believe in me.."

Sana speechless and keep thinking if she have to believe Tzuyu or not...And after Tzuyu begging for her over and over again,Sana give up and let Tzuyu driving.

"So.....Your car is automatic huh?" Tzuyu smirk.

"Uhh yeah.." Sana wear the seatbelt.

"Well....Let's go."

Tzuyu start the engine and trying to move the car and suddenly "Bump!"...

"Watdefak Tzu?!"

"Oh sorry..This is my first time tho." Tzuyu giggle.

"Seriously?!!!Dammit!!Let's exchange-"

Without finishing the words,Tzuyu just driving so sudden....At first it's really worst,but Sana teach Tzuyu what's the function of the gear even though she's now in scared condition...
But it's unexpected Tzuyu manage how to control it at the short time...

"Woah...I take almost 2 years to learn driving but how can-" Sana widened her eyes in disbelief.

"Heh...You don't believe me right?" Tzuyu smirk and wearing the dark glasses then open the window.

"YOHHHH WHOLE WORLDD!!!!!!!EVEN I DID BETTER THAN HUMAN!!!!!!" Tzuyu screaming out of the window.

Sana can't help but laughing with what Tzuyu have done...
Suddenly a car pass by them looking at Sana car in disbelief...Many of them frowning because it's weird that Sana car can moving even without the driver...
Sana can't help but laughing so hard that make Tzuyu looking at her...

"Why are you laughing??" Tzuyu take a glance while driving.

"No-nothingg Ahahahahah...C-can you close the window." Sana still chuckled.

"Aight aight..I know it's funny to see other people reaction.." Tzuyu giggle.

"Yeah yeah...(Deep sigh)..I should laugh like this even more.." Sana close her eyes and smiling.

(Tzuyu take a glances again and smiling)
"Well..You deserve all of it...I love it,when you smiling and laughing like that...Don't ever lose it again.." Tzuyu smile.

"...Thank you,Tzuyu-ah....Thank you for making me happy.."

"Welp..Your most welcome!"

Sana fell asleep while Tzuyu driving with a help from GPS...
After an hour pass,they finally arrived...

"Sana-yah....We're arrive.."

"Hnggg~~(rubbing her eyes)..Are we??" Sana awake.

"Mmm." Tzuyu nodding...

"Then what's now??" Sana ask.

"Maybe we should take a walk??Since now still...(looking at Sana phone)..11a.m?"

"Yeah..Let's go..We'll stay in the Hotel tonight and going home tommorow.." Sana says.

Then they're walking around

Tzuyu POV

Wait....This is actually the place that appear in my dream...(Looking at the right side)..That's the school..What is this highway call??What's happen to me???

Some scene appear and pass in Tzuyu head..Her head feel so hurt...

"Ms.Chou.....You will not become like this if you tell me where's that things....You know,you're not from here??Do you think I should kick you back to your country??Why are you interuppting my business?!"