"You said that you're looking for the princess. Who send you and what will you do to her." I add.

He continue to say silent and refuse to say anything.

"Amelia, could you give us a minute?" Claude ask me.

I give him a questioning look, but I realise what they're going to do with him. I may have killed rogues but I don't think I have what it takes to torture someone.

The guard lead me outside. I'm not sure what kind of torture method that they use but I'm sure that I don't want to know.

I still got times before they finish, so I decide to walk back towards my room. I was planning to take a walk into the forest but I already have my fair share of staying there last night.

Seems like fate like to watch me suffer because I meet Michelle when I step back into the pack's house. She saw me and she walk towards me.

After everything that I've been through, I don't think that I have any energy left to deal with her.

"Well well well, what do we have here. I thought that you're dead. Sad that you aren't."

"At least I'm not the one who went hiding when their pack is under attack."

I walk past her and continue the walk back towards my room. I can feel her gaze towards my back and if looks can kill, I would have been long dead.

The bed look so tempting and I lay on it. Debating whether I should close my eyes for several minutes. Seems like my body have a mind of its own and soon, I fall into a deep slumber.

I woke up with a knock on my door. A pack member inform me that the alphas have requested for my presence in the pack's dungeon.

With my hals asleep look, I walk back to the pack's dungeon and head straight into Miles's cell.

He look worst than before and I could see blood covering almost all of his body.

"You ready to talk?" Caesar asked.

He said nothing but nod.

"Speak." Claude command him.

"We're just a normal pack of rogues when a man came to us. He said his name was Nereus and he claimed to be the man beloved by the moon goddess herself."

"Upon hearing this, we all just laugh and treated him like a mad man. But within a few seconds, he manage to kill several of our pack members."

"No one saw how he do it. He continue to offer us a deal and if we refuse he'll kill us all."

"What's the deal about?" Caesar asked.

"He offered us a world where the rogues would be the one sitting in the throne. But he asked for all of our loyalty."

"From then, he leave and would continue to stay in touch by sending us letters telling us what we should do."

"What does he look like?" I can't help myself but feel even more curious.

"He have long grey hair with silver coloured eyes and he looks like he was in his early thirties."

"What else do you know about him?"

"Nothing. He never told us anything about him and only appear to us that one time when he offered us the deal."

Nereus, that name is quite unique. I never heard of that name before, but I think I know someone who might know about it.

The three of us left the dungeon and head back.

"Do you know anything about this Nereus guy?" I ask both of them.

"No, we will try to consult our elders. Hopefully they could give us any insight."

"Okay, let me know if you get any new information about this Nereus."

Today have been a long day and I'll tell them everything tomorrow. My real identity, the rogues and everything.

We get on from a bad start and maybe this time we'll start new. We can clear any misunderstanding that we have.

We can turn the page. What happened to us is just a misunderstanding. He only wants what's best for his pack and it's my fault that I hide my identity.

I head back to my room and decide to skip dinner. I'm too tired to do anything. That heat have drained every ounce of energy that I have.

My mind bring me back to the conversation that I have with Carol the night before I leave. Both of them are alphas and I'm a queen so what should we do.

Maybe we one day they will be king and can continue become the alphas of this pack. We will probably need to move their territory though.

If I'm not wrong there's an unmarked territory near the kingdom. It would be the perfect place for them to move in.

The next day, helps from my dad have arrived. It consists of doctors that bring medicinal herbs believed to promote healing.

I know some of the staffs and busied myself helping treating the doctors check up on the pack members. I haven't seen my mates the whole day.

But then, I saw them walking towards the pantry. So I run towards them and decide to make small talks. Baby step remember?

"How's both of your day?"

"None of your business, now leave we're busy." Claude reply to me coldly.

Wow what's with the attitude, aren't they suppose to be happy that these doctors have come today to assist the pack?

"Any news about Nereus?"

Claude take a long sigh and finally replied.

"Nothing, the elders doesn't know shit about that Nereus."

I nod and they continue on their way. Is not finding any information about that guy make them that upset?

I don't know what's really going on inside their mind but I really can't wait for tonight.

I haven't asked them to meet me but they're probably going to be busy stuffing their face with paperworks again tonight.

After dinner, I'll proceed as plan and have a talk with them. Picking my best outfit, I took a shower and eat my dinner while chatting with the pack members.

Once I'm done, I take myself towards their office and open the door. But it's empty and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I look around the kitchen, dining hall, living room, and nothing. Feeling defeated, I walk myself back towards my room and decide to try my luck tomorrow.

However, I was stopped when I hear a loud moan coming from two doors behind me and I freeze.