Favourite hello and Worst goodbye

"I love you," I said while kissing him for the last time. Tears are falling from both of our eyes. "I will miss you, and I love you too," he said, his voice muffled between kisses and sobs. I hate saying bye to him whenever I have to leave.

I hate this long-distance relationship. Last time I saw him 7 months ago. But I still remember surprising him with an early flight. The combination of shock and surprise on his face was priceless. That was something I would love to do. But leaving him behind while moving overseas kills me. My body craves for his touch and kiss.

Meeting him after so long feels so good. This kind of hello is my favourite when I meet him after a long time but I hate to leave. 

But there is something beautiful too about those goodbyes. It's the way we apart. The night before I leave has always been my favourite, the way we make love and the way he says how much he loves me. It makes the goodbye feel good.
Although we are apart but the thought of meeting him again and reliving all the beautiful memories again is something that keeps me going.

.............

Hola my cheesy nuggets!!
I am back as promised 🤗🤗
And it's another prompt.. I hope you like it and I will see you soon😁❤❤

Stay safe and stay weird🤩

~Diya Xx.