Like Autumn's Falling Leaves

The way these leaves fall one by one reminds me of every single day I have spent in my life.
Every leaf that falls gives me the memory of how I wasted my days and now that I have nothing left, it kills me that never got to tell him. I never told him that I loved him. I never told him that I needed him in my life. I never told him that I wanted him to be with me in every single moment of my life. I never got to tell him anything.

I wish I hadn't wasted my life. Just because I was scared I.. I didn't tell him.
But when these leaves fall, new leaves come which means if we are meant for each other will find my way to him no matter what. Even if it's not in this life.

These butterflies remind me how only one person could make me feel like that. The happiness, peace and how much I would feel alive with him.

Sitting on this bench in the middle of Nashville make me remember every bit of my life. It's so beautiful that regret I will never be able to see this again. That I will never be able to take these deep breaths with the smell of autumn wind and the sound of cracking of leaves.

I hope that every person in my life their beautifully and I hope they never have to face the guilt I am facing at the end of my days. I wish I could just see him one last time until it's over.

But the days are over for me to wish anything wish.

..................
Am back bitches!!!🙈🙈🙈

I wrote this prompt for thevintagescribes🥰🥰

It's really good to be back..I hope you all are doing good.
I will see you very soon🥰🥰

Diya Xx.