Funeral from the dead person 's POV

Have you ever experienced death? I have.

Ok, ok before you all start with "Is she crazy? Who the hell is she? What the hell is she talking?" Let me tell you, I am dead.
Don't you dare ask what am I coz even I don't know who am now.

Anyway. Cause of my death? Car accident. Don't worry it wasn't my fault, the other person was driving in the wrong lane. He survived.  God loves me so much that he called me so that we can have fun together. Kidding.

And right now am at the cemetery. You know why?
It's my funeral. I am excited. Haha! I have always been a weirdo. Death doesn't changes who I am right. Hehe.

Everything is fine except the crying and the grief. I hate to see my mom and dad cry. And you wanna know the worst part. I was the only child they had and now they lost me. It's been 3 days I am dead and it's eating me alive that I just can't wipe my parent's tears. I can't be with them when they need me the most.

But you know what? People should celebrate funerals too. Just like my parents threw a grand party when I was born. They should say goodbye too with a smile. I hate tears.

You really should see my moms clothes. It looks like she is going to a wedding. But I am happy she is not wearing those stupid black cloths.
The crowd is little more than my first birthday. It offended me. People came bcoz I am gone.

Don't overthink girl.

My mother took my favourite pendant. Ughh! I love that and she stole it.  My crush came and he is crying!!
Oh my God! I always knew he liked me. I am an idiot I died so early. I could have asked him out.
I will miss him. He is cute. But what I am gonna miss the most is my family. My room and my dog. My little meatball. I will miss being alive.

Did I make it sappy? Ughh! Fine. I am emotional.
Bye.

~Diya Xx.

......
Hi! I am freaky late I know..but now am here
And it's nothing but a little something ☺

And I drawing just for making this a little good🙈🙈
Bayiiizzzz and see ya soon!
Promise🤗