The Purple Shirt

Hey!! I got a better idea then another Johnlock after this. I'm going to do a collection of Sherlock one-shots. Every ship in Sherlock, Johnlock, Sheriarty/Jimlock, Sherstrade, Mystrade, Jimcroft, Sherlolly, and just Sherlock and a made up character. Comment what you think.

----------------------------------------------
Sherlock

I became very aware of my name being called softly. "Sherlock... Sheerrrlloocckk..."

The voice... it was familiar, very familiar...

"NO!!" I screamed.

"Yes Sherly it's me. Did you miss me?"

I opened my eyes.

"You died. You killed yourself."

"Sherly, do a little deducing. I'm here aren't I? You jumped off a building, and you're here."

Jim Moriarty. I looked around, we seemed alone. Jim looked even more like a psycho then when I last saw him. He had been trying to get me for months. His team had given up on him. He was working alone.

"Since when did you call me Sherly? But I had time to fake my death, you just shot yourself."

"I'm trying it out, Sherly. And did I really kill myself? Think more carefully." He fingered a handgun that he was holding.

"Of course... That gun... There isn't a code number on it."

"Fake."

"Just like the one on the roof."

"Oh, so you are smart."

"You had a hydrolic system up your sleeve, to the back of your head..."

"And you didn't think twice that I wasn't dead."

"Well I was a little preoccupied with the point that I had to fake my death."

"Didn't even check my pulse."

"The team that took your body, working for you."

"Good boy Sherly."

"What have you done with John."

"Don't worry, you're boyfriend is safely at Scottland Yard, worrying about you."

"Why didn't you take him too?"

"I only want you Sherly."

"Why haven't you killed me yet?"

"It's more fun to play these games. To see you struggle."

"Is it just you here?" I remembered the blade that I had hidden up my coat, due to the places I am usually in, I took caution.

"Oh yes, I can handle you on my own today. I knew you wouldn't take any weapons to an interview." I managed to get the blade out and start cutting the ropes binding my hands, very cautiously.

"So you got me while I was completely defenceless..." I said, trying to fill my voice with the sound of defeat.

"Good eh? And now I have you, just where I want you." I held the blade tightly in one hand.

"Not quite."

I jumped up and stabbed Moriarty, he wouldn't die, but he couldn't come after me. I didn't want to kill someone, it's bad luck. I held his coat to the wound, he was unconcious. I took out his phone and turned on location.

I called Lestrade. "Hello Lestrade? Yes, can you please send an ambulance to wherever this shows up on the GPS? I stabbed Moriarty, he was going to kill me most likely, I didn't kill him though."