Another Couple

Hello Sherlockians, I hope you like the story so far. I know, I know, it's really cliché... I just love the cliché Johnlock fanfics. ISHIPTHEMSOMUCH!!!!

---------------------------------------------
John

I inhaled the scent of my pillow, wait... my pillow doesn't have skin, and it doesn't breathe, and it doesn't smell like Sherlock.

I lay there with my eyes closed, as the events of yesterday came back to me bit by bit.

Sherlock was alive, and we were secretly dating.

I became aware of a slight change in his breathing. I slowly looked up, to see his bright, colourful, eyes staring at me with a soft expression on his face.

"Good morning love." he whispered.

"Good morning." I replied, stretching over him and yawning. He tickled my side making me curl up in a ball, laughing.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him, he stroked my hair and looked out the window thoughtfully.

"Hm... I would like to stay here, and play Cluedo." he smirked.

"Fine..."

"And call Lestrade, we should mention to at least him that I am alive." Sherlock added.

"Alright, I'm going to make coffee." I yawned. I sat up and kissed Sherlock.

"Your hair looks great." he grinned sarcastically.

"And you don't look like Albert Einstein at all." I replied, just as sarcastically.

He kissed my nose and I started to get up.

I tripped out of the bed and fell face first on to the floor.

Sherlock laughed really loudly. I got up, stuck my tongue out at him and stormed out, trying not to smile.

I made us both coffee, Sherlock's with two sugars. I was just putting the kettle away when I felt his strong hands on my waist.

"I'm sorry for laughing." he smiled.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "It's fine."

"I called Graham Lestrade."

"You mean Greg?"

"He has a brother?"

"No his name is Greg."

"Is it really?"

"Yes."

I laughed and Sherlock pressed his lips against mine. We melted together, I felt his tongue graze my lips, I teasingly denied.

We both fought for dominance and I let him win. His tongue explored my mouth, and I felt him close the space between us.

I had one hand on the side of his neck, and one on his back. I felt him move one of his hands up my back and run through my hair.

"Well, this wasn't unexpected." a voice male voice spoke slyly.

"Mycroft." Sherlock whispered, I pulled away to greet Mycroft, but Sherlock just kissed me again.

I smiled into his lips. "Sherlock..." i muttered.

"Yes?"

"We should probably acknowledge your brother."

Sherlock pulled away, looked at Mycroft and said "Hello Mycroft." And went back to kissing me.

I sighed and pulled away. "Sherlock..."