Ice Ice Baby

Yes idk what this is it's like 1 in the morning and I can't sleep so ta da. Seriously I have no idea what I'm doing.

And my chapters are always filled with an activity btw so sorry if it goes really fast.

---!---
Sherlock's P. O. V.

We finally got home without anymore problems from John's dad who was also called John.
(A/N Supernatural fans should get why.)

We decided the wedding was going to be an indoor wedding and it would be at Mycroft's place because it's big and fancy.

But for now we had a case!! But... The yard wouldn't let me see the body because it was in the freezer room for some goddamn reason.

And that is why John and I were breaking into the Scotland Yard.

"Did you disarm the security system?" he asked me.

"No I just left it." I replied sarcastically.

"Hey you dragged me along for this." He retorted.

"I need you." I said softly.

"I know. Now shut up and lead the way." He replied with a grin.

We walked in the front door and right to the freezer room. Opening the door, we stepped inside.

"Jesus... it's like Canada in here."
(A/N It's cold because we're farther away from hell.)

"Okay the body is at the back near the right corner." I explained.

We walked to the back of the freezer and I deduced that it was his sister who had killed him because he had sex with her husband who was Pansexual.

"Okay let's get out of here." John mumbled, trying to stay warm.

We walked back up to the front door.

And of course, the handle broke. So stereotypical.

I wasn't worried about me but more John. He looked freezing. I took off my coat and gave it to him.

"Sherlock you're going to bloody freeze and get a cold." He scolded.

"No I won't. I'm fine. I don't get sick." I replied.

"Yes now put your coat back on I have a jumper." He says, shoving the coat at me.

"Yeah me." I mutter under my breath, putting my coat back on.

"What was that?" John asks distractedly as he straightens out his jumper.

"Come here." I reply. He walks over. "Put your back facing me.. yeah like that. Okay now put your arms through the sleeves with mine."

We awkwardly sit down and I wrap my arms and legs around John, keeping us both warm.

I kiss his neck.

"I really love you John."

"I love you too you big idiot."

And we wait out the rest of the night.

---!---
John's P. O. V.

The next morning Greg came barreling into the freezer.

"Dammit Sherlock." he mumbles as we follow him to his office. He was surprised to see us all cuddled up in Sherlock's coat.

"Say sorry!!" I whisper to Sherlock.

"I'm sorry Gar-Geo-Greg." he says. (A/N For the first time in forever he gets the name right.)

He sighs deeply. We enter his office and he closes the door.

"Did you solve it?" Greg asks immediately.

"It was his sister." Sherlock replied with an uninterested tone as he explains what happened.

Honestly my future husband is a sarcastic bugger but he is certainly a genius.

"Good. We'll arrest her after. In other news... Are you two excited for your wedding?" He asks excitedly.

Greg and I talked for two hours as if we were brides, well we kinda were. But man brides.

But Sherlock was getting impatient so we finally departed and went home.

Once we got home I went into the kitchen to make tea. Until I heard a sort of... kitten sneeze.

I poked my head into the living room and Sherlock sneezes again.

It's the cutest sneeze I've ever heard. It's honestly a kitten sneeze.

"Well Mr. IDon'tGetSick. Welcome to sickness."

With this Drama Queen...

My week was going to be busy.

---!---
Yes I actually updated. *collective gasp* Does anyone know how to get the little black and white emojis? Cuz they're cool.

And I'm shamelessly promoting myself like Tyler Oakley our Queen says to do.

I have a Destiel One Shot book, Sherlock ships all One Shots, The Hobbit fanfictions, a Sirius Black Fanfic, and then this.

So like hey go check that out and i need ideas for filler chapters so like... hey please help me.

Wedding is in a couple chapters!!

Signed,
The Queen™

👑