Googie, You here!

Start from the beginning

(Trans: Googie's bunny smile is cute. I use a baby talk converter okay don't come at me!)

"Aww really?" I asked cooing at her.

 She nodded her head eagerly. I smiled wider and asked,"Dinners ready wanna eat, Jagiya?"

She nodded her head with a determination. I chuckled at her cuteness and picked her up. I made weird airplane noises while I ran to the dinning table while carrying her. She was constantly giggling and absolutely destroying my heart.

I sat her down on my lap and was cooing at her. After awhile I noticed the whole table was quiet except her babbling and my cooing and chuckles. I looked up at everyone while she was continuing her assault on my heart.

All of them, when I say all of them I mean, All of them were glaring at me.

I scoffed and asked,"What did I do?" 

"She's in your lap! Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled.

I quickly covered Eunkyung's ears not wanting to scare her.

"Well, Namjoon-hyung I thought you didn't like her!" I sassed back

"WHY WOULDN'T I- I mean yeah, I'm not a big fan of her, so yeah you can have her in you lap." He replied.

I smirked at my victory and continued playing with her. Throughout dinner I could feel the occasional glare from everyone, whenever I fed her. I picked her up and cleaned her face. I carried her like baby and patted her back until she let out a tiny burp. I gushed over cuteness and went over to the couch.

I played and Disney movie on the TV and slowly ran my hands through her hair causing her to slowly drift into a slumber. I smiled and her fondly and watched the movie. 

20 minutes in she flinched in her sleep. I looked at her questioningly and patted her back, she seemed to have calmed down so I went back to the movie. A few minutes I could hear her mumbling something. 

I bent down to her to clearly hear,

"Oppa wake up, you can't be dead, Oppa wake up, you can't be dead."

I quickly reeled back. I bit my nails nervously, I took my phone out of my back pocket and texted on the groupchat.

CONTACT KILLERZ

Nochu:

Guys is it okay to wake someone up when they are having a nightmare?

SunshineButKindaScary:

Well I heard it depends on the intensity of the nightmare. Why?

Nochu:

No reason.

SunshineButKindaScary:

You can lie to me, but not to Jesus

Mr.Meow:

Why the hell is the meme cropped so badly?

SunshineButKindaScary:

That is none of your business

Nochu:

Namjoon-hyung can you please come to the living room?

TheTallSmartGuy

Yeah sure I'll be there.

TheTallSmartGuy left the chat

Nochu left the chat

Mr.Meow:

I will personally fight you Hobi!

SunshineButKindaScary:

SAYS THE ONE WHO CALLS ME HOBI!

Mr.Meow:

I'm coming to your room rn, let's take this fight offline.

SunshineButKindaScary:

AN

Sorry for the late update! I've been having really bad writers block with this book. And do you guys think any specific member is getting less part. If so tell me and I'll increase their part. Also should I start a discord server? 

OHHHH~ I STARTED A NEW BOOK CALLED SYZYGY PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT IT'S AN EIGHTH MEMBER FIC I'M WORKING REALLY HARD ON ITTT!

I ALMOST FORGOT STREAM 'BE'!