Chapter Fourteen Tragedy

This is the end of this story. I will be writing more fanfics about MHA characters and maybe even do shigaraki again but with a different story line. I hope you guys enjoy the last chapter!

*a few weeks later of shigaraki and y/n dating*

It's almost been a month since shigaraki confused his love for y/n. They were in a happy relationship. Dabi and Toga were happy for them, even though dabi didn't say It out loud, you could tell he was happy. Kurogiri stilled try to get in between the couple but he always failed.

The league of villain's eventually chipped on all there money to buy a house. They were moving there belongings in the house. Shigaraki and y/n shared a room while everyone else got there own room.

Y/n loved to cook so she would cook every meal for them with the help of Toga. Y/n was happy with her new family. Even if they were pretty unique.

Shigaraki would always treat y/n like a queen. He would never hurt her or treat her like she was nothing. He really did love her. And she loved him.

Tomura was still the leader of the league of villain's and they still tried to smash through the hero's ranks. Tomura kept y/n away from there missions though, he didn't want her to get hurt. But she would still heal the league when they were hurt.

*Monday:6pm*

Y/n's POV

I wonder why everyone wants pancakes for dinner today. Oh well I love pancakes!

Y/n starts to make pancakes for everyone which took a little while because there were a lot of people including her and they all ate like they haven't eaten in days.

Tomura goes behind y/n while she is cooking at hugs her from behind. And whispered in her ear.

"I love you so much player two."

Y/n smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too dust bunny."

Tomura blushed and kept holding her while she cooked.

Then dinner was done and she served everyone with a smile on her face. Everyone said thank you as they filled their mouths with pancakes.

After dinner everyone helped clean up then they went there separate ways. Going into there own rooms.

Shigaraki and y/n went into there room and played video games.

Shigaraki let y/n win a couple of times, just to try and be nice before he destroyed her.

*11pm*

Tomura and y/n started to talk about there past. They were almost the same. They we're both broken. Then they decided to just relax and watch a movie together. Shigaraki and y/n cuddled in bed together while they watched a movie. Y/n fell asleep halfway through.

Tomura looked over at her and brushed a piece of her hair beind her hair.

Shigaraki's POV

She's so perfect. I love her so much.

Shigaraki kissed y/n on the forehead and carefully got up from the bed. He carefully and quietly crept to the kitchen to get a drink. He removed his gloves.

Ugh the only downside is wearing these stupid gloves.

Shigaraki held his cup with his thumb and middle finger and drank his drink.

Tomura then noticed he was actually pretty tired himself. He put the cup in the sink carefully and headed to bed.

He carefully crawled into the bed next to y/n and soon fell asleep.

*Next morning 10am*

Shigaraki woke up still tired he rubbed his eyes but kept them closed for a little bit longer.

"Mmm good morning sleepy head.. "

No reply

"Y/n?"

No reply

Tomura opened his eyes and saw no one there. All he saw was dust a bone powder.

He looked at his hands and noticed his gloves weren't on.

"Wait no no shit I forgot to put the gloves back in shit no no no!"

He started to walk out of his room hoping he would she her making breakfast or something. But he saw no one.

No please god no! Don't tell me I killed her!

Tomura started to tear up and then sob. He just couldn't accept that y/n was gone.

He ran back to the bedroom and started at the pile of dust. He noticed all that was left of her was a hand.

He started to cry more. He killed his family by accident and now the love of his life? He didn't want to live with himself, but he knew y/n would want him to. He picked up the hand and designed it like the other hands of his family. But this one had a wedding ring on it.

Years after the death of y/n. She would come in tomuras dreams and talk to him. This made him feel not so alone anymore.

But sadly all that was left of there symbol of love were sour candy kisses.