Chapter eight A New Family

~Two weeks later~

Shigaraki's POV

She's still quiet. When we train she is so motivated but after were done and I beat her she goes back to her little own world. I want her to feel comfortable here with us. I want her to feel like we're her family. I have to prove were her family.

Y/n's POV

I wonder why shigaraki keeps giving me manga's. He got his goons to kidnap me. Now he's being nice? I mean I feel a little more comfortable talking to the members of the league but I'm still a bit scared to talk to shigaraki.

"Hello y/n l/n, mind if we talked?" The purple misty guy named kurogiri asked y/n with a mom like tone.

"Sure, what do you wanna talk about? "

"Tomura shigaraki."

"Oh what about him?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, don't tell shigaraki, but he has feelings for you."

"What?"

"He has feelings for you. This is the thing, he can't get distraction from our main goal. So make sure you do not fall for him or distract him or personally I will take care of you." Kurogiri left with that.

Take care of me? Does he mean kill me? Why would I have feelings for someone like shigaraki? I mean yeah he's kinda cute I guess with his hair but I don't like him. Just his hair.

Y/n heard bickering from the main room. She then heard something heavy being dragged.

What the hell?

"Y/n come here." Said a raspy voice. Y/n knew this was shigaraki telling her to come there.

As she walked over there she saw a glimpse of a whole lot of pizza boxes.

"Hope you like pizza!" Dabi said while taking a slice

Who doesn't like pizza?

Everyone ate and had fun then tomura shigaraki decided this was his chance. He saw her smiling.

"Hey y/n"

"Oh hey"

"Even though we kinda kidnapped you, just know were your family now. I know we're not the ideal family but we will be here for you." Tomura showed his soft side to her. He hoped that was okay.

Y/n smiled "thank you, I appreciate that."

Shigaraki then out of no where hugged y/n. She wasn't ready for that she just stood there for a quick minute then awkwardly hugged him backed.

Evey one witnessed that. They were all shocked but later they gave y/n a group hug. Except for spinner he just ate the pizza.

Y/n was happy she had all these unique people who would support her through life like family. But she did still miss her home.