Chapter three Sweet Dreams

Shigaraki's POV

Kurogiri "shigaraki, why are you obsessed with the h/c girl?"

Shigaraki "because kurogiri, she is a healer and we need a healer in our party. She is a vital part of our plan!"

Kurogiri "whatever you say shigaraki"

Kurogiri started to pour shigaraki a drink

"Im a non-playable character this level, besides this game has totally changed. I've been thinking of it as an RPG, we had some pretty good equips but we challenged the big boss while still at level one. Really it's more of a simulation game, I'm the player and I'll use all my little pawns to smash through the hero's ranks. We challenged the big boss without a healer on our team. That's where we went wrong. "

Shigaraki said while taking a sip of his drink.

Toga "Tomura~~ I accomplished the mission you gave me~~"

Shigaraki "good now we wait till the time is right. Dabi you know what to do"

Dabi "yeah sure boss. "

Y/n's POV

Y/n is in the kitchen snacking on the girl Scout cookies she recently bought.

Ugh the last two cookies I ate tasted funny.

She throw out the rest of the cookies thinking there bad. She takes a sip of the rest if her water bottle and heads to her bedroom. She walks over to her computer desk, sits down, and goes online to read fanfics about sword art online characters.

~30 minutes later~

It is a Friday night so I'mma have a party by myself...

Y/n started to blast music and started to scream the lyrics. She started to dance around and pretend she was a music performer.

Shigaraki's POV

Dabi "she is such a bad singer"

Shigaraki "I know right? I'm just waiting for phase two of the plan to take effect.

Shigaraki looks to his side to see Toga lip singing and dancing around to what y/n was listening to. Tomura decided to ignore it.

*THUD*

Dabi " Thank god she stopped, wait I think she's out. Do I go now? "

Shigaraki "yes kurogiri and dabi phase two is a go! "

Dabi's POV

Her apartment is small. And very decorative...

Dabi goes into y/n bedroom to grab her, but before that he decides to explore her room.

She reads fanfics of fictional characters? That's uhhh a little out of the ordinary should I say.. I guess she doesn't have parents either. I mean that makes this so much easier. She has a lot of posters on her walls Jesus. Hmmm she's a gamer too just like shigaraki... Great. Enough of that I should just grab her.

Dabi gently picks up y/n and calls kurogiri. They arrive back at there hiding spot. Dabi places y/n on the couch.

Toga "yay I have a sister now! "

Toga started to scan y/n's features.

Shigaraki "good job dabi now we just wait. "

I grab a wooden chair and sit y/n in it. I start to tie her up so when she wakes up she could just run.

Sweet dreams fangirl

~next day-12pm~

Y/n's POV

Where am I? Am I dreaming? Ughh my head hurts like hell. Who are those people staring at me? Omg it's the one guy I saw weeks ago the one with the scares! What happened to him? Why does that one guy have a hand over his face? Is that the teenage girl that sold me those fucking cookies?

Shigaraki "welcome, I hear that your quirk is regeneration. You see we really could use a healer in our ranks, so your gonna help us no matter if you like it or not. Do you understand?"

Who does this guy think he is? Demanding me to help them right after they kidnap my ass?

Shigaraki "I take your silence as a yes I understand. You will be kept in my room until I can trust you. Don't worry you'll be fed and everything after all we need our most important player."

So I'm what a pet? I'm just being used as a object? Maybe I can somehow get out of these ropes. But how?

Shoto's POV

I wonder if y/n is home right now. I wanted to take her out to find a new job since her old job closed for some reason.

He knocks 3 times

Huh I guess she isn't home? But where would she be? She's always home she has nothing else to do. Maybe she is already looking for a new job. I'll just text her later.

Shigaraki's POV

Why isn't she talking? She didn't even say a word. Is she plotting something? Maybe she's thinking of a way out? Hopefully I don't have to end her life she is very valuable to me right now. Hopefully j can trust her.

Shigaraki starts to drag y/n's chair in his room with her in it being careful not to use 5 fingers. He sets her in the back corner of his room.

There we go, that's better. Now time to play my RPG game and try to beat the big boss. Huh is she sleeping again?

Shigaraki goes close up to y/n. She's snoring. Shigaraki blushes at the beautiful sight without realizing.

Well at least I can focus more on my game now.

Shigaraki sat and played his RPG game. But for some reason he couldn't stop glaring at y/n every once in a while.