Chapter thirteen Friday Night(sexual one)

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTIVITY! I WILL BE MAKING A ANOTHER CHAPTER THIRTEEN SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH READING THIS ONE CAN READ THE OTHER ONE.

~Friday night: 11pm~

Tomura and y/n were playing video games together sitting on the bed. Y/n kept losing to shigaraki but she didn't give up on trying to find unique and different ways to try and beat him.

Shigaraki POV

"You think I'm just going to let you win that easily player two?'

"No, I didn't expect you to, but don't get so cocky."

Y/n beats him while saying this.

"You just got lucky this time! This doesn't mean anything!"

"Heh sure my little dust bunny."

Shigaraki blushed at y/n giving him a cute nickname.

Y/n kept beating shigaraki at his own game.

"That's not fair! You cheated!"

"Sure I did babe."

How did she beat me? There no way!

Then y/n sat on shigarakis lap facing him. She gave him a sweet short kiss. Tomura pushed his lips against her soft lips.

They started to make out as shigaraki explored her body. Good thing he had his gloves on.

Tomura then placed his hands on her ass giving it a good squeeze.

Y/n moaned softly while they were kissing.

They made out for at least 5 minutes but of course it felt longer than that.

Shigaraki looked up at y/n asking for her consent to go further. She nods

Shigaraki picks her up and slabs her to the wall while still making out with her.

Tomura struggles to take off y/n shirt. She giggles a little and helps him out.

Shigaraki admires her breast as he starts to kiss them and grab them.

Y/n takes off her bra and he starts to suck on her boobs leaving hickeys on them.

Then he grabs her by the throat showing dominance. She moaned as shigaraki picks her up by her ass and lays her on the bed. He starts to take her pants and panties off. He throws them on the ground and starts to kiss her lips again getting on top of her.

He works he's way down. Kissing every square inch of her body, leaving a trail of hickeys down her neck, boobs, and stomach. Then he starts to bite her collerbone gently.

He starts to nibble on her breast. Y/n starts to squarm from under him. He then removes he's shirt. But decided to tease y/n a little bit more.

"Aw look at you, your practically leaking. "

He grabs furry handcuffs and cuffs her hands together. He puts her arms above her head.

"Your eyes are telling a story, they say what if I go lower."

Then he started to go to her kitty and eat her out. She moaned almost reaching her climax.

"Oh look at that, your body's already reacting."

He then stops. Her kitty throbbing. He takes off his pants and pushed himself into her.

He goes slow and steady then started to pick up the speed.

Y/n moaned uncontrollably.

"Aren't you such a dirty girl?"

Shigaraki then pulled out and un cuffed y/n putting her in a downward dog position. He smacks her ass and insterts himself back inside of her.

"You damn sexy girl."

Going faster and faster until she was about to reach her climax again.

He then pulled out again this time he was laying in the bed and she was on top. She was bouncing on his erection until they both reached there climaxes.

Y/n layed on tomuras chest and they both fell asleep.