Chapter twelve The Confession

~3 Weeks later~

The league of villain's decided to lay low. They got new clothing and stayed at the abandoned hotel because they thought no one would look there for them. Shigaraki had a red coat instead of black which made y/n fall more for his looks. He also had his fathers hand off his face most of the time now. Sadly he had no way to game except for in his phone which annoyed tomura.

Y/n started to really fall for tomura. But she would never confess her feelings. She didn't want to fall in love with him but she couldn't help it. She stared to list the negatives with being with shigaraki, but no matter what she came up with she could get him out of her head.

Dabi and Toga were like y/n's brother and sister. They looked out for her. She wanted to tell them about shigaraki but she didn't want to take anything to chance. The truth was she know if her and tomura started dating she could never do back to her old life. She would be officially painted as a villian.

Over the weeks shigaraki got closer to y/n. He finally understood his feelings for her. He wanted so badly to confess but he was scared of rejection. He wanted her so bad. More then he wanted food. To hell with it, he needed her. He needed her more than his own breath.

Shigaraki was still not taking to kurogiri. He only talked to him when he needed something but that was it. Kurogiri crossed the line this time.

The league had no contact with one for all since the hero's almost caught them. Tomura didn't know what to do. All he thought was that they should lay low for a while. But he didn't know how long.

When they needed food they had himiko and y/n be there suppliers because no one recognize then on the spot.

Shigaraki's POV

How would I even confess to y/n. Maybe I should ask dabi? Should if be romantic? But I'm not romantic. Ughhh this is too hard!

Shigaraki was still trying to figure out how he would confess to y/n. In the meanwhile, while he was thinking hi ow he would confess he started to think what If she rejects him?

What if she rejects me? Would we still be friends? Would we be as close as we are now? Maybe I shouldn't confess just in case I ruin our friendship. Damn it! His can u focus on confessing to her when the whole league is in this situation?

Tomura started to pace back and fourth and started to scratch his neck.

Then he got a idea.

Y/n's POV

I wonder what shigaraki is doing right now. Hopefully hes okay with the new hideout. We can't go back to the old one so we kinda have do deal. I do feel bad though, all his stuff like his man gas and his video games were there.

Y/n started to explore the big abandoned hotel.

Shigaraki's POV

J wander what y/n is doing. Know what? I'm gonna man up and confess.

Shigaraki starts to go to the last place she saw y/n, but she wasn't there.

Where would she had gone? She didn't leave did she? No she wouldn't.

Shigaraki looked all over the main floor of the hotel but he didn't find her. He went up to the second floor to look for her. He looked in all the rooms but couldn't find her. He kept doing this to every floor of the hotel.

I checked every floor of this god damn hotel and I still couldn't find her. Wait maybe she's in the roof?

Shigaraki went up to the roof, and there she was. Y/n was admiring the view front the hotel. Tomura admired her from afar.

"Hey y/n"

"Oh hey tomura"

"Uh.... Look I'm a mess for you, and your a mess for me so let's be each other's mess and we can clean up our mess? Look I just know I have feelings for you okay? I wanna make you as crazy for me as I am for you. I always want you to be my player two."

"Tomura......"

"Listen y/n I love you!"

Y/n started to smile as she ran up to tomura giving him a big hug. Tomura forgot to put his gloves on so he didn't hug her back right away.

"Aren't you going to hug me back silly?"

"Yeah I..."

Tomura hugs her back tightly making sure two fingers stay off of her.

"I accept your confession."

Shigaraki was really happy that she didn't reject him.

"Come on, let's go tell everyone!"

"Uh ok" Tomura didn't know how to react. He was never accepted.

"Can I hold your hand?" Y/n quietly asked

"Umm sure just let's leave pinkies out okay?" Shigaraki said while smiling.